CHAPTER 21: USJ PT 1

Narrator: Hello everybody it's great to see you again let's see where we left off last time Y/n was pulled from the dimension for a meeting with the council of memes after liberating the Meme dimension Y/n returned to save his friend from suprise villain attack. Shall we continue?
————————————————————————————————————————————————
Midoriya: Y/n! Where have you been?

Y/n: Bit of a long story dude I'll explain later but for now. What the hell is all this?

???: This kid is he not afraid?

Y/n: Damn bro you more ashy than Kunta Kintes ankles!

???: Grr why you little--

???: Hey stay focused All Might was supposed to be here.

Y/n: Did that purple mist just talk?

Aizawa: Y/n get back things are about to get ugly!

As he said that the mob of villains began walking towards the class.

???: Where is he? I went through the trouble of bringing this whole crowd, too... All Might... The Symbol of Peace... I can't believe he's not here. I wonder if he'll come if we kill some kids?

Y/n:

Aizawa expanded his clothes ready for a fight

Aizawa expanded his clothes ready for a fight. Y/n was still in between the two groups thinking of his next move.

Y/n(thoughts): Welp this doesn't look good I have to get the class out of here.

Aizawa: Thirteen, start the evacuation. Try calling the school. These villains even had something to counteract the sensors. It's possible someone with radio-wave-type powers is interfering.

Y/n: Yo Denki. You try contacting the school with your quirk.

Denki: Got it.

Midoriya: What about you two? Will you fight them yourselves.

Y/n: That's right fancy pants, ourselves!

Aizawa: No L/n You're going with the rest I can't risk losing a student.

Y/n: Listen, Sir with all due respect do you seriously think that you can take them all alone? C'mon allow me to prove myself.

He stared at him in silence, deciding to let him stay or not.

Aizawa:...You can't be a hero with just one trick. I'm leaving it to you, Thirteen.

Thirteen: Ok!

Aizawa: Stick close kid.

Y/n: All right, bring it on!

They jump towards the danger ready for a the biggest fight yet.

Villain 1: Shooting squad, let's go.