CHAPTER 18: AFTERMATH

Narrator: Greetings everyone welcome back as we last left off Y/n showed his power and theatrics skills in training against Kyoka Jiro and Denki Kaminari which gained him and his team the win. We cut to the aftermath now.
————————————————————————

Y/n and the rest were walking back to the class still laughing at what just transpired.

All Might: Young L/n congratulations to you and your team on this exciting training program!

Momo: Thank you sir. Even though it was all Y/n I think the group can still take away a lesson from this.

All Might: Really how so?

Y/n: Aw shit here we go again.

Momo: Well I'll start Denki by explaining his situation with the clowns it took him too long to figure out that his quirk was very useful in that situation. Heroes don't have that kind of time.

Denki: Well yeah but I panicked.

Y/n: Dude you still got through the 1st challenge that's an A in my book.

Denki: You think I could have made it to the end?

Y/n: Maybe....no.

Momo: Now on to Jiro and in her challenge she ran away instantly from the Masked maniac and finally came to realize that she could use her quirk as well but then again her quirk isn't as powerful as Denkis.

Jiro: At least I got a challenge in.

Y/n: Yeah but that fall was pretty funny.

Jiro: Y-You saw that!(blushes)

Y/n: Aw but don't worry about it not many people who cross Jason makes it out alive.

Momo: As for me and Mineta not many things can be said about us since we didn't have much to do with this whole exercise.

Y/n: Well all's well that ends well huh?

Momo: But you Y/n you are by far the most unpredictable force of the entire battle. You demanded your teammates to stay back and took the weapon with you, placed that weapon on a stage with no protection, forced the heroes to fight for their lives in deadly challenges, then when we showed up that's when things went wrong, but by the end when we all thought we were about to die it turned out that it was all a prank to run out the timer.

Y/n: Oh yeah but I knew that all this would happen.

Momo: Correct this is why you Y/n are the MVP of this match.

All Might: W-Well everyone there you have it quite the good learning experience!

Y/n: All I learned is that being a villain is far more exhausting than being a hero.

As Y/n walked back to the group All Might was left thinking about when he first got to know Y/n.

Flashback.
Dagoba Municipal Beach Park.