CHAPTER 27: USJ FINALE

Master_n00b: You already know what the fuck is going so let's finish this this arc! Take it away Narrator.

Narrator: Hey don't tell me how to do my job! But yes if you forgot the last chapter allow me to recap All Might has defeat Nomu by knocking him into the atmosphere of space proving that he is still extremely strong.
————————————————————————————————————————————————
Mountain zone.

A villain with a skull mask is seen holding the brain dead Denki hostage.

Skull villain: Hands up. No Quirks allowed. If you use your Quirks, I'll kill this guy.

Momo: Kaminari!

Jiro: He got us. We let our guard down completely. An ambush after they made us think we got all of them. I can't believe we didn't predict this.

Momo: We need Y/n. Where is he?

Meanwhile.

Y/n 5: Time to clean up these villains.

He pulls out a door that supposedly leads to a dark place and begins chucking unconscious villains in.

Y/n 5: You're going to Ohio and you're going to Ohio, All of you guys are going to Ohio.

As he continues to toss them one villain wakes up.

Villain: Ugh W-Where am I...?

Y/n 5: Hey, you. You're finally awake.

Villain: Ahh W-Where's my dick at?!

Before he could finish Y/n 5 chucks him through the door.

Villain Hey!

Y/n 5:....I wonder how Momo and Jiro are doing.

Back to the other side plot.

Jiro: He's not here we're going to have to come up with something fast.

Skull villain: I don't wanna kill someone who's an electric-type, like me, but I guess I have to, huh?

After showing off some of his powers Momo and Jiro raised their hands.

Momo: An electric-type...He was probably the one Todoroki said was jamming communications.

The villain chuckles and slowly walked away from the girls, still carrying Denki.

Skull villain: I'm going over there. Don't move a muscle.

Well that just entered Jiro's ear and out the other as she spoke.

Jiro: Electric-types like you and Kaminari are born winners, right?

Skull villain: Huh?

Momo: What are you--

Jiro: I mean, even if you aren't a hero, there are a ton of jobs you could do. You're in great demand, right?

She slowly creeps her earlobe jacks down her body.

Jiro: It's just an innocent thought. I'm just wondering, why is someone like you a villain?

.....

Jiro: It's fine if you don't want to answer.

Before she could plug it in her boots the villain caught on.

Skull villain: Give it up. Did you think I wouldn't notice? A kid's naive thinking only works on dumb adults. Novice heroes shouldn't make light of hostages. If you two don't put up a fight, I'll let this idiot go.

Denki Groans in fear as the electricity draws closer to his face.

Skull villain: Someone else's life, or your own. Now Don't move.