CHAPTER 8: TRAINING DAY

Narrator: HI we're back with our protagonist as we last saw him Y/n paired with All Might to defeat the sludge villain and saving midoriya while he was trying to free bakugo. After getting scolded by the pros our duo were walking home only to be stopped by All Might who realizes that he was wrong and apologizes to midoriya telling him that he can be a hero. Now let's see what happens next.

Small Might: You are worthy to inherit my power.

Midoriya looked up at small might confused.

Y/n:

Midoriya: Inherit your power?

Small Might laughs at their expressions.

Small Might: What's with that face? It's a suggestion. The real show starts after this.

He then walks up to the pair and points to the sky.

Small Might: Listen young man. You need to decide

He then points to midoriya.

Small Might: WHETHER OR NOT YOU WILL ACCEPT MY POWER! (proceeds to cough up blood)

Y/n stared in absolute disgust while midoriya was thinking about what Small might was saying.

Small Might: I'm talking about my power, young man. The tabloid called it "superhuman strength" and "boost," and I constantly dodged the question during interviews with a funny joke. Because the symbol of peace, All Might, had to be a natural-born hero. But young man, I will give you the truth.

He then stretches out his arms and looks up.

Small Might: My quirk was passed on to me like a sacred torch.

Midoriya: It was passed on to you...?

Y/n: Really I thought you were gonna say " I ate all my vegetables" like my parents used tell me before they start arguing with each other.

Small Might: That's right. And next, it is your turn.

Midoriya: W-Wait! Wait a minute! It's true that your quirk is something hotly debated as one of the world's greatest mysteries. So much so that not a day goes by when I don't see someone talking about it online. *Mutter Mutter Mutter*

Midoriya begins to Mutter uncontrollably small might then looks at Y/n confused.

Small Might: Is he always like this?

Y/n: Only about 70% of the time since I meet him.

Small Might: You always start with denial, huh? Nonsense!

This got midoriya out of trance.

Midoriya: Wh...?

Small Might: I may hide a lot of things, but I don't lie! The transfer power... That is the quirk I inherited!

Small Mights holds out his palm as it begins to glow.

Small Might: I was crowned with "One For All"!

Midoriya: "One For All"...