CHAPTER 12: FIRST DAY.

Narrator: Hello again let's just dive right in where we last left our duo they got their results thankfully Y/n was right and midoriya did pass with rescue points. That means they passed hooray.

Dagoba Municipal Beach Park.

Small Might was seen near the water watching the waves. Waiting for his two future students to arrive. He was met with a familiar voice.

Midoriya: All Might!

Small Might spits out blood in a panic.

Y/n: Really keeping that secret safe huh?

Civilian 1: All Might?

Civilian 2: No way! Where?

The two Civilian looked at the three making him panic even more.

Small Might(whisper): Repeat after me. "I had the wrong person."

Midoriya: OH, I had the wrong person!

Y/n: Yeah do you really expect this skinny nobody to be all might. Look at him he's just a drunken homeless man.

Small Might(whisper): Not all that!

Civilian 1: Aw man.

Civilian 2: I was hoping to see him...

They breathe a sigh of relief.

Small Might: Congrats on getting accepted.

Midoriya: Th-Th-Thank you very much!

Y/n: Yeah we killed it.

They high five each other.

Small Might: Just so you know, I didn't tell the school about my connection to you two.
You're the type that would think that's cheating, right? I wasn't one of the judges.

Midoriya: Th-Thank you for your concern! But I was Suprised to find out that you were a teacher at U.A. So that's why you came here, huh? I mean, your agency is in Roppongi in Minato, Tokyo at--

Small Might: Stop that!

Y/n:

Midoriya gave a deadpan expression.

Small Might: I couldn't tell anyone before the school announced it. I just happened to be offered a job from U.A. when I was searching for a successor.

Y/n: Oh so you were planning on choosing a student huh?

Small Might: Correct.

Y/n: And midoriya got in the way of that plan?

Small Might: Y-Yes...

Y/n: Same...

Midoriya: Hey!

Y/n: I'm joking (not really).

Midoriya tone changes as he looks down.

Midoriya: My body broke with one kick and one punch of One For All. I can't control it at all.

Small Might: That can't be helped. It's like if you asked a person who suddenly grew a tail to do a trick, they wouldn't even be able to control it.

Y/n:...Wait, did you know that this would happen?!

Small Might: Well, there wasn't any time...but it turned out all right. It turned out "all might"!

Y/n: