Chapter 3

Full warning...
I had no idea how I wanted to start this chapter, let alone how I wanted to write it as a whole.
I have only have 1 1/2 days until I had to post this.
I completely forgot.
This may be messy due to the fact that for this chapter I'm not so sure where I want to go with it.
I'm hoping by next chapter it will be easier on your brains😅
Thank you.

"So, Minho! What made you decide to be a bodyguard?" Jisung started as he broke the silence between him and Minho as they walked to the dinning hall.

"Oh um, well when I was younger, about 8 or nine, my father was a security guard for a V.I.P club in Las Vegas. I always thought he was really cool in him outfit and sunglasses and all that. Of course, when I was younger I though everything like that was so cool! The idea of being like my father was awesome to me. Being able to protect important people and save their lives if something happened always made me want to become like him. When I was about 13 or 14, we ended up moving back to my home town here in South Korea from Vegas, and my father ended up being a bodyguard for the king of the Serimor Kindgom, on the other side of Korea. When I turned 18, the thought of being a guard of sorts still stuck with me, so I tried to apply at the same kingdom. I trained and trained for years but for some reason they didn't deem me fit. When I turned 23, I found that your kindgom, Heartland Kingdom was looking for future bodyguards, so I applied! Apparently they found me fit and put me onto a wait list for if either a guard died or got fired. A year later, and here I am!"

(Sorry but that was critical information)

"Wow that's cool! Does your father still work for the Serimor Kindgom?"

"Yes, in fact he does! Currently he is a tower guard. He always says it's pretty boring since we don't have many enemies, especially since Heartland and Serimor and allies!"

"Oh that's right! I totally forgot about that! How often do you see your father?"

"About 2-4 times a month. Every so often they do switch outs where he can see me and my mother. Now that I have this job, I'm hoping the king and I can arrange for him and my mother to visit me here, so that I can continue to guard you while I see them." Minho smiles to himself while looked down at his moving feet.

"Well there is no harm in leaving the ground to see them! All I'd have to do is stick around with Chan-Hyung or Changbin-Hyung. They have the best advantage if anything were to happen to me while your gone!"

"But sir..." Minho stops in his tracks, leaving Jisung to continue walking for a moment before stopping to turn towards Minho.

"Why did you stop?"

"I- I couldn't do that. My job is to keep you safe. Not Sir Chan or Changbin. I want to prove I can keep you safe." Minho speaks as he slowly walks towards Jisung. "I want to prove to you that I can be trusted, that you can count on me in any situation. My mother always taught me that being there for others is the best way to gain others' trust, and to prove to myself that I deserve l- love... Sir, I-"

"Minho that doesn't matter to me. What matters to me is the well being and happiness of people around me. If spending time with your parents is what makes you happy, then I will allow you to see them whenever! I would never stop anyone from being happy. Even though we met not to long ago, you still mean a lot to me because, just like you with your mother, my father taught me that treating people with respect is what gets me places. Judging people is no good when you live in a tight knit community such as a Kindgom. Everyone here knows that I will be there for them with open arms, and in return they allow me to pour to them as they do to me. Nobody is afraid to come to me. Hell! Even the cats come to me!" Jisung finishes off with a little giggle.

"There's cats here!?" Minho said in a surprised tone.

"Yes! Wait your not allergic or anything, are you!?"

"ABSOLUTELY NOT! I adore cats! They are my safe haven!"

"Oh thank god! I thought you weren't going to be allowed into my room! W- wait that sounds wro-"

"YOU HAVE A CAT IN YOUR ROOM!!?" Minho looks up at Jisung, his face full of excitement.

"Yes I do. Her name is Moxxie. I could show you here, but not now since we are at the dinning hall already!"

"Yes! Yes please! I'd love to meet her!"

"Of course. Come on let's get inside, I'll show you around the dinning hall, and then we can head over to my room!" Jisung said as he smiled at Minho before walking into the grand doors of the dining room.

The dinning hall was huge. I had an amazing smell of vanilla and musk. Walking into the doors, your eyes met a fairly large dinning table with 5 large black candle centerpieces, the color of Heartland Kindgom. One centerpiece was on each end of the table, one in the very middle, and two in between the others, only to be lit during dinner. Above the table hung a beautiful golden chandelier, covered in black diamonds that glistened in the light.

"Wow, it's beautiful in here!" Minho said in amazement.

"Yes it is. It's always been one of my favorite rooms, besides my bedroom of course. When we have Kingdom events, we take the table out, replacing it with a smaller one so that people have enough space to dance and chat amongst themselves." Jisung placed his hand onto Minho's shoulder, causing Minho to jump slightly.

"My father said that we will be having Kingdom ball in a couple days, so starting tomorrow they are going to start preparing for what comes afterwards. Lucky for us, we have a dinning hall specifically for the royals and their guards, along with the major leagues such as Changbin and Jeongin. You did meet them, right Minho?"

"I did, sir! They are very kind people!"

"That's wonderful to hear! Well there isn't much more to do here! Would you like to head to my room?"

"Of course sir! I'd love too!"

"Alright then! And hey, Min, you don't need to call me sir, call me Jisung, okay?"

"A- Alright..."

A/N
I'm sorry but I honestly wanted to get this out in time and it was either me posting this an hour late, or posting in a week late and be behind a full chapter.

A/NI'm sorry but I honestly wanted to get this out in time and it was either me posting this an hour late, or posting in a week late and be behind a full chapter