Chapter 19

(PSA BEFORE WE BEING)
As said in an earlier chapter, this is a Halloween ball, and it's past Christmas (sorry I got Covid and then decided to skip a couple weeks due to holidays).
If I knew that I wouldn't be posting this till Christmas let alone after Christmas, I would have made it a Christmas themed ball, but the story line of an angel tainted by the devils love makes a lot more sense (not a spoiler) so I will be sticking with the Halloween ball.
Please understand🙏🏻🙏🏻

Everybody had been called to gather in the kings office. The princes, their bodyguards, Changbin, Jeongin, Salem, and Ophelia.

"Alrighty everyone! Today is our annual Halloween ball as you may know. Everything is almost set up for tonight, the only thing I need to know is, has everyone gotten their partner?" The king asked as he calmly sat in his chair.

"Yes father." The princes said in unison.

"Perfect! Well, I shall leave you all to it. I have to help get things finalized!" The king said as he stood up, bowed to the others in the room, and made his way out. Everyone bowed and stayed in there position until the king left, then they turned to the nearest person and began to commute.

"Hyung?" Felix whispered to the man standing next to him.

"What's up?" Changbin replied.

"We need to get our outfits." Felix said in a hush tone as he turned to face the older.

"I know. We can do it right now if you want." Changbin stated.

"That would be lovely." Felix said with a bright smile. "Han-ah! Changbin and I are going to go do something. If you need me, call me!" Felix said quickly, taking ahold of Changbin's wrist and dragging him out of the room before Jisung could respond.

"Okay, I know Lix has a major crush on Changbin, but something felt completely different about them." Jisung said while crossing his arms.

"Don't worry Hannie, I've noticed it too. There's definitely something going on between them." Hyunjin said calmly before plopping his head back onto his boyfriend's shoulder.

"Hmm... Well, I have more pressing things to worry about. Minho, let's go!" Jisung said as he took an alarming tight grip onto the olders wrist.

"Ouch! I'm not gonna run away. At least, not from you." Minho stated, whispering the last bit so only he and Jisung could hear, which, earned him a hit on the arm. "OW! You didn't need to hit me!" Minho yelped out as Jisung drug him out of the kings office.

"You deserved it."

"Oh really?" Minho said, yanking him arm towards himself, carrying Jisung along with it, causing the shorter to fly towards him. With Minho's free hand, he wrapped it around Jisung's waist to support him from falling.

"Why'd you do that!?" Jisung yelled.

"Because I felt like it. I mean, I do a lot of things out of instinct. This was one of them."

"So practically yanking me towards you which could have ended badly was merely out of instinct?"

"Yeah, you could say that." Minho said with a smirk.