Chapter 24

"How the hell does that even happen?" Salem asked Ophelia, not known a whole bunch about warlocks.

"Honestly, I don't know either." Ophelia answered quietly.

Felix let go on Changbin's arm, walking over to Salem and getting close to her ear. "I'm not the only one noticing that it's slowly turning into a make-out session and the fact that the light is getting brighter, right?"

"Should we stop them?" Ophelia asked.

"No, let's see what happens." Salem hesitantly answered.

"But what if something happens?" Felix asked, crossing his arms and staring the the two males with his head tilted.

"The thing is, I don't know what could or couldn't happen." Salem answered.

"What if Sungie gets hurt? I don't want him to get hurt! He's my best friend! And my brother who I love dearly." Felix said as he turned his whole body to face Salem, grabbing onto her arm like a toddler.

"Baby, I think it will be okay." Changbin said as he walked up behind Felix and placed his hands on the younger's waist. "But then again, that light is getting aggravatingly bright." He continued as he looked at Salem.

"Okay, okay. I'll stop them." Salem said, placing her hand on Felix's before she walked behind the two love struck boys, leaving enough room for what she does next. She puts her hands into fists and pulls them back, using her magic to pull the boys apart from one another. When she does, the boys fall backwards, the light quickly disappears from Minhos hands.

"THE HELL!?" Jisung yelled out as he stood up.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN 'THE HELL'!? YOU TWO WERE SUCKING EACH OTHERS FACES OFF!" Salem yelled back louder than Jisung. "Wait a second." Salem calmed, slowly stepping closer to Jisung, squinting her eyes. "Your not Jisung. I mean you are, but you, your spirit it's not-"

"It's Hope." Ophelia said quietly.

"Yes, my name is Hope. At least you figured that out. But this boy-" 'Jisung' said as he waved his hands up and down, pointing at his body. "- has to find it out on his own. Unlike with Marcellus and Minho."

"Precisely, thank you for that by the way." Minho said as he stood up, rubbing his temples. "Currently, call me Marcel when you talk to me. Listen, Minho and Jisung were only supposed to find out about us through their dreams they have been having. I do understand that you, Salem did not mean to do what you have done, but unfortunately, now that he knows, I and Hope need Minho and Jisung to figure out their powers before-"

"IM SORRY WHAT!? YOUR TELLING ME THAT JISUNG-" Salem yelled out.

"YES SALEM! Long story short, what happened when you made Jisung kiss Minho not only help save his from Marcel's mini torture session, but it activated not only Minho's abilities, but Jisung's as well. I know it tough-" 'Hope' says as she walks over to a scared Felix, placing her hands onto his. "- but you can help him, and Minho." She continued as she looked back and forth between Changbin and Felix.

"It's weird knowing your not Sungie." Felix pouted.

'Hope' placed her hand onto Felix's cheek, flashing a small smile. "I know dear. Listen, look at my eyes, and you'll see me from now on until Jisung is back, okay?"

"That's weird-" Felix begins to say as he looks into 'their' eyes. "Woah. Your pretty."

As Felix looks into the eyes of the person in front of him, the face and body begins to change from Jisung's, to a gorgeous, younger looking women with long, reddish brown wavy hair, beautiful blue eyes, a pretty button nose, and a smile that could melt your heart.