Chapter 11

"Hyunggggg. You left a markkkk!" Jeongin whined out, catching his reflection in a mirror on the wall as the two walked toward the entrance of the infirmary.

"I did it on purpose." Hyunjin simply responded.

"Why?"

"I kind of what to tell the others today, but under two conditions. If your okay with it, and if Felix is okay enough to be able to freak out, because we both know he will. I was sort of planning on talking it over with you, but that was before I found out about Lix."

"I'm okay with it."

"Really!?" Hyunjin says, grabbing onto the younger's waist.

"Yes, hyung, really." Jeongin giggled.

"Perfect! Let's do it then! Only if Lix is okay."

"Only if he's okay." Jeongin repeats Hyunjin's words, sticking his pinky finger out.

Hyunjin links his pinky with Jeongin's, placing a small peck on the younger's check before letting go and walking into the infirmary, already knowing where to go.

As the two males approached the room, they heard small laughter and talking emanating  from inside. That's a good sign.

"Hey guys!" Hyunjin speaks out, followed by a short silence before everyone in the room, which would include all the princes present before Hyunjin, Changbin, and Chan greeted him and Jeongin.

Jeongin walked over to Felix, flashing a warm smile towards him.

"How are you Lix?" Jeongin asked.

"I'm okay. I had a little dizzy spell but I'm getting better. Salem works wonders when it comes to knowing what I need." Felix finishes with a snicker.

"That's good. At least your not getting-"  Jeongin said before getting cut off.

"MY SWEET JEONGIN! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR NECK!?" Felix yelled out.

"And here we go." Hyunjin calmly said.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN HERE WE GO!? THE HELL DID YOU DO TO HIM!? I SWEAR IF I WASN'T STUCK IN THIS BED-"

"LIX! Eye balls." Jisung quickly spoke out, causing Felix to immediately calm his anger and look down at Changbin's knee. (yeah he was still sitting on the bed)

"I didn't do anything Lix. Well not in that way that you think. It's okay, I promise." Hyunjin said as calmly as possible, knowing exactly what Jisung meant when he said what he said.

Felix took a VERY deep breath before looking back up and speaking again.

"What did you do Jinnie?" Felix said with a fake smile, folding his hands together like a evil scientist.

"Jeongin-ah, it's okay, right?" Hyunjin asked, seeking reassurance.

"Yes, I already said it was. Go ahead." Jeongin responses.

"Well, Lix, everyone, Jeongin and I are seeing one another." Hyunjin hesitantly let's out. Needless to say, he was quiet nervous.

"WHAT!?" Was the only response hear, filling the room.

"Yeah! We've actually been together for about a year now, but didn't tell anyone." Jeongin slightly yells out, trying to be heard over the gasps and bickering.

"WHY THE FUCK AM I OF ALL PEOPLE JUST NOW FINDING OUT!?!" Felix yells, being cautious of his anger level.

Felix was angry at all about the two being together, he was just upset at the fact that it took him almost an entire year to find out about their relationship.