Chapter 10

[A/N] : I felt so awkward writing this cuz Ik my bsf is gonna read it but luckily it's not full on written $€X😭😭

Jeongin and Hyunjin had been walking for a bit before Jeongin decided to speak.

"Where are we going Jinnie?"

"To my room."

"Why- nevermind. Don't even answer that."

"Why? Because you already know why?" Hyunjin says with a smirk.

"I have a faint idea."

"At least you aren't innocent enough to to be blind to it."

"Who ever said I was innocent?"

"Fair enough. I mean after all, it's not the first time."

Jeongin looked around before continuing with his actions. He saw an opportunity and took it.

He took ahold of Hyunjin wrist, swinging his back towards a nearby wall and slamming him up against it.

"Your right, hyung. It's not the first time. If I could, I'd go back to the first time, to be able to feel the love you showed me. To show that you didn't want me to get hurt. Not to say I don't like what it is now. You show dominance, and I like it. Your sexy that way."

"Mm, I like when your like this, it's hot. That look your get on your face is to die for." Hyunjin says before grabbing Jeongin's face and smashing their lips together.

The two boys' lips danced beautifully together. It was a smooth, lustful, caring kiss between two people who truly loved one another. They had been dating for almost a year now and recently had been talking about telling the others. The felt good in each other's presence, and in each other's pa-

Ehem

Hyunjin kitten licked Jeongin's bottom lip, asking for entry which was immediately obliged by the younger. Jeongin tried his hardest to fight for dominance, by was quickly over powered by Hyunjin. The kiss quickly became heated, whimpers from Jeongin muffed. Their hands roamed each other's body.

They had to have been 20 to 30 feet away from Hyunjin's room, but they didn't care. They were to focused on each other.

That was until they heard laugher approaching from around the corner. They broke their kiss, but kept their bodies glued together, they both looks towards the direction of the laughter and faint talking, then look at one another with a smile on their faces.

Without another second to spare, Hyunjin lifted Jeongin up as though he was as light as a feather and began to walk the rest of the way to him room.

Jeongin laughed quietly, as to not be heard by the people coming in their direction. Jeongin took ahold of Hyunjin's neck once again, locking their lips together. Tiny giggles left their lips as Hyunjin opened his Bedroom door, not having to unlock it.

"You need to start locking your door." Jeongin says when their lips part.

"I knew you'd be coming." Hyunjin says with a smirk.

"Oh really? How?"

"Cuz you can't resist me when I kiss you." Hyunjin says as he carefully throws Jeongin onto his bed.

"Who said I can't."

"Your little guys." Hyunjin says hovering over Jeongin as he looks down at the smaller's private area, then back up at his face.

"He doesn't count." Jeongin says embarrassed.

"I'm pretty sure he's the only one who counts, princess." Hyunjin says with a playful smile before kissing Jeongin softly.