Chapter 28 •part 2•

"Jisung?" Minho said from the bed.

"Yeah!?" Jisung's muffled yelled could be heard from the bathroom.

"I just realized how uncomfortable I feel." Minho said with his head down, hiding underneath the blankets.

Jisung opened the bathroom door, revealing his small waist hidden by an oversized t-shirt. "That's okay. You don't have to be almost naked. I should have at least some pan-"

"No, no it's okay. I just- I don't like showing my body a lot. Even if it's just you, I still get uncomfortable."

"Well, you can stay underneath the covers, and don't have to come out." Jisung said as he walked over to the bed, sitting on the edge.

"I mean, I might warm up to it, but yeah I might just stay under here for a bit."

"Like I said, that's fine." Jisung reassured as he himself got under the sheets. "Oh! I forgot to open the window! It's okay if I open it, right?"

"Yeah, that's fine. It's your room. Do as you please." Minho smiled.

Jisung got up quickly, opening the bay window slightly, just enough to let in the fresh night air before hoping back in bed. "Well, normally, I talk to Moxxie as I get sleepy, and I did it even more once I realized she could talk back, so, you wanna talk about something?" Jisung asked, his head resting on his hand as he faced Minho.

"I don't know what to talk about. We've talked about so much already." Minho responded, resting his hands on his chest as he looked up at the ceiling.

"Well, how about, your favorite things? Like, your favorite color, food, and things like that?"

And with that, Jisung and Minho continue there talk about just that. For an hour or so, they "bullied" each other about what the other liked and didn't like. Something that brought them closer. Something that connected their kindred spirits.

[A/N]: Hey Y'all. So, I'm sorry of this in advance, but unfortunately I will be putting this sorry on hiatus until I get a better grip on it. As a writer, it can be difficult to find proper motivation for a story that your truly not falling in love with yourself. With that being said, Bayton Hills Academy will continue, and will get a cover remake, so don't worry if you see a different cover on it, and while I'm at it, this story will also get a cover makeover.

Also, I am going to being doing song recommendations, as I have fallen in love with this band that I'd love to share with others, as well as give y'all a sense of the music that gets me inspired.

This weeks song recommendation is
Noise - Tokio Hotel

Okay, I love you all. I'll update you when most likely the week before TPATBG begins again in both the end of Bayton Hills and in a Conversation post.