Chapter 12

"Felix! Are you alright sweetie!?" Salem says as she quickly enters the room, Changbin following behind.

"Yes, yes Salem I'm okay. It's okay, calm down."

"What is it? What do you need to ask me?"

"Um... Changbin, can you give us a minute?"

"Of course, I'll be outside." Changbin says, walking out of the room, closing the door behind him.

"Thank you."

"Felix hun, tell me what's wrong."

"Nothing is wrong. I just-"

Felix sighs before continuing.

"I think I'm ready."

"Really!?" Salem says, jumping with joy.

"Yes. I think it's time for me to become what I'm meant to be."

"Oh my goodness! I'm sorry I should be this happy about this but, you finally going to become a- wait. Hold on it just sunk in."

The room was silent for a moment.

"Oh my gosh your going to turn into a vampire. Oh goodness... okay..." Salem whispered, making sure Changbin didn't hear, but little did she know, it was hard for him not to, completely out of his control.

"Okay um, let me go get you want you need. Would you like me to call Jisung and let him know?"

"Yes please. Tell him to tell the others as well."

"Alright I'll be back shortly. Would you like Changbin back in here?"

"Um, yeah. I think I'm going to tell him once the transition is complete."

"Alright. Just use your words wisely when you do."

"I will, thank you."

Salem nods her head, walking to the door, opening it and letting Changbin in before hurriedly heading to her office while ringing Jisung.

*WITH SALEM*

"Jisung! Hi! N- No Jisung he's- JISUNG! Chill your ass! Felix is fine. He told me to call you because he's ready to make his transition ... No he didn't ... Yes he did ... Don't ask me! ... Not now ... alright ... okay ring the others for me. I have to prepare his items ... alright ... okay ... bye." Salem says over the phone as she looked through all the things she needed.

"Okay. Let's see. Blood, check, well if anyone is willing to give it to him their blood. Vampire blood, check. Daylight ring, check. My mental stability, closes enough. Last but not least, my magic." Salem says, flicking her wrist to have a letter opener fly into her hands.

"Check. Alright let's go."

Salem puts everything she gathered into a paper bag, making sure no one would see what she had, and made her way to Felix's room.

Once she arrived inside, she say everybody gather around, except for Jeongin and Hyunjin.

"Where is Hyunjin?" Salem asked.

"Wouldn't answer his phone. Probably to occupied." Seungmin said sarcastically.

"Well that's lovely. Think about my child doing the nasty with your brother. ANYWAYS! I got everything we need. I'm going to need Minho, Chan, and Changbin to step into the hall, closing the door behind you, and the rest of you to stay over there." Salem says, pointing to a far corner of the room, to which everyone obliged.