Chapter 8

The three boys, Jisung, Minho, and Changbin walk into Felix's room. Felix is laying slightly awake on a special bed for the Princes. It was a twin sized, adjustable bed with black sheets and pillows on top.

"Felix? How are you feeling?" Jisung says as he walks over to Felix and sits on the side of the bed.

"I'm alright. A little hungry but I can manage it."

"Did Salem give you some food?" Jisung asks.

"Yes, she did. But I don't think it was enough. This episode really wore me out."

"Do you want me to ask her to give you a little bit more? I don't think she will mind. She understands. She could also infuse it with something if you'd like. Maybe a little wake-up juice?" Jisung asks.

"Sure. That would probably help."

"Alright, I'll be right back. Stay here with him, okay you guys?" Jisung says as he stands up from the bed.

"Of course! Go ahead and get whatever Felix needs." Changbin says reassuringly as he walks over to Jisung and places his hand on the younger males shoulder.

"Thanks. I'll be back soon. I promise." Jisung says as he begins to walk out the room.

"It's alright Hannie! Take you time, it's no big deal!" Felix says.

"It's okay Lix! Don't worry!" Jisung yells out, voice fading into the distance.

"Gosh he's annoying some times." Felix says, adjusting his position.

"Are you alright Felix?"

"Yes I'll be fine. Did- did you bring me here?" Felix asked as he looks at Changbin.

"Technically we all did, but yeah I did carry you." Changbin replied.

"O- oh... Okay..."

*Meanwhile with Jisung*

"Hey Taliya, where is Salem?" Jisung asks the kind women sitting at the front desk.

"She is in here office. Is everything okay?"

"Yes, everything is okay. Lix just needs some more to eat, that's all."

"Oh, alright! I'll page her and let her know your coming!"

"Thank you Taliya!" Jisung says, smiling at the women before walking towards Salem's office.

"Of course!"

As Jisung made his way to Salem's office, he began to question why his younger brother had to deal with such hardship. There was no reason why what happened to him should have happened. He guessed that because Felix's mother like to "experiment", she'd risk the life of her son. She's lucky her experiment worked though, or else Felix probably wouldn't be here, being able to fall in love, have people who loved him, and be happy.

Jisung finally reached the door of the office. He knocked on the door and waited for a response. After a moment, he didn't receive anything, so he decided he was going to knock again. Before his fist touched the door, it opened, revealing the pretty women inside. She was still sitting at her desk.

"Nice move Salem." Jisung said sarcastically.

"Hey don't judge. I like to remind myself that I have the skills I have. Come in silly."

"Sometimes I wish I could do what you do."

"What? Be a doctor that only works with certain types of people, or being able to open the door from multiple feet away with just the flick of my wrist?"