Chapter 9

*Back in Felix's infirmary room*

"Are you okay, Felix?" Minho asks. He had been standing by the entryway, just in case something happened and he need to get help.

"Yeah I'll be alright. I just need a couple hours to recuperate from what happened." Felix responds weakly.

"What happened Lix? I- I mean you seemed okay, just a little nervous. I- I'm sorry if I caused a reaction-" Changbin said before getting cut off by Felix who had taken ahold of Bin's hand.

"Changbin, you did nothing wrong at all. Unfortunately I can't talk about what happened or why it happened, but sooner or later you will know, I promise." Felix smiled at Bin, receiving a worried one back.

"Give me a second Lix, alright?" Changbin asked.

"Of course, go ahead."

Changbin stood up from the chair he was sitting in. He looked back at Felix who was still holding his hand, he rubbed his thumb along Felix's and flashed a small smile before parting. He began to walk over to Minho. Once he reached Minho, he placed his hand onto Min's shoulder and got close to his ear.

"Hey can you give me and Felix some time alone? I need to ask him something very important." Changbin whispered into Minho's ear, looking him in the eyes afterwards to show that it is indeed important.

"Of course. Is everything alright?"

"Yeah, everything's fine. I just think me and him have more in common than I thought. I just need to ask him some not so direct questions in hopes of getting the answers I need."

"Alright. Just don't try and force them out of him. If whatever you need answers to don't come today, you can always get them another time."

"Unfortunately, if my theory is correct, I might not have as long as you think."

"Well that's not concerning at all."

"Don't worry, everything will be okay. Just go try and find Han or something."

"Alright. I'll leave you two be."

"Thanks man."

"No problem."

Changbin pats Minhos shoulder then turns back around to face Felix and began to walk back over to him. Minho left the room seconds after, leave to two males alone for some "quality time."

"Why didn't Minho-hyung leave?" Felix asked as he tried to scoot him body further up the bed.

"I asked him to so that I could talk to you. Don't try to move if you don't have the strength. Here, let me help you." Changbin states as he rushes over to Felix, grabbing ahold of Lix's ribs so that he could carefully help Felix get comfortable.

"I- it's okay. I got it."

"Lix, your weak. If you need help, don't be afraid to ask for it. No matter what status we all are, there is never a wrong time to ask for help. I get it if you want to try and look like you can do it on your own, but if you can't and you know you can't, I'm here to help you. That's all I want to do is help."

"B- but I can do it myself."

"Felix! Let me help you. It's okay I promise!"

"Fine..."

Felix gives in and allows Changbin to help him, even though he wanted to try and prove he could do it on his own. He wanted to try and show Changbin that he was strong, no matter what the situation was.

"There. Now, can you tell me in the most comfortable way what you think or know made you collapse like that?" Changbin says as he sits down on the bed beside Felix.