Chapter 7

"This is the what I like to call the home away from home. It's basically where parents and their children will hang out and play with each other." Jisung says as he and Minho walk into a room filled with couches, chairs, shelves, books, and games.

"There are families here?" Minho asks.

"Yes! Some came here and some were made here. A lot of the children are younger but there are a couple of teens."

Right as Minho was about to speak, Jisung's phone rang.

"Hold on a second."

Jisung grab his phone out of his pocket and pick up the phone call.

"Hello?"

"Hello!? Come to the yard now! Something is wrong! Felix, he- he passed out and I don't know why! Please, please hurry!" Changbin said on the other side of the call.

"Okay, okay calm down Changbin! We'll be right there!" Jisung said before hanging up the phone.

"What's wrong? Is everything okay?" Minho asked in worry.

"We need to go. NOW!" Jisung yelled out to Minho as he grabbed the man's arm, dragging him along to the yard.

*Time skip*

"CHANGBIN! What happened!?" Jisung yelled out, letting go of Minho and running towards his brother.

"I- I don't know. He- he began to space out and then all of a sudden he just fell. I- I caught him before he could get hurt."

"Okay. Okay, it's okay Changbin. Let's get him up off of the ground and bring him to the infirmary. MINHO! Come help us!"

Minho rushed over to the three men, waiting for Jisung to tell him what to do.

"Okay Minho you are going to grab a hold of Felix's arms and carefully pull him up and just hold him so Changbin can get up, okay?"

Minho nods his head as he goes in front Felix, do exactly what Jisung had told him to do.

As Changbin stood up, he immediately took ahold of of Felix and practically tore him out of Minho's arms.

"I can carry him. You guys lead the way." Changbin said as he picked up Felix bridal style.

"I guess this is the time for you to see the infirmary, Minho. Come on we need to hurry. Felix needs to be somewhere comfortable when he wakes up." Jisung said as he began to lead the way to the infirmary.

"Couldn't we take him to his room if he needs to be comfortable?" Changbin asks.

"No. He needs to have someone to watch over him who understands what he is going through. It's one of the biggest secrets Felix has ever kept and I don't think he wants to out it so soon." Jisung responded.

"Do you know what it is?" Minho asked.

"Of course I do, Min. So does one of the nurses, and us princes, and our father. But unfortunately my father doesn't understand why something like that happened to him, nor does he have the courage to figure out how to help. Us princes on the other hand, we've tried to do the research about it by most things we've try are mythical and don't actually help."

"Mythical? What do you mean mythical?" Changbin asks.

"Listen, if you want to figure it out, you'll have to wait until Felix is comfortable to tell you. You should know it's not my place to say anything about it. And don't even think about trying to sneak around and figure it out on your own."