Chapter 13

"Minho?" Jisung asked, looking up at Minho as he had gone back to having a full grip on him.

"Yeah?" Minho said looking down at the boy.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Of course."

"Why were you so determined to get me to fess up about what was wrong?"

"Because I like to comfort people. That's why I'm letting you hug me so tightly even though we just met a couple hours ago. And because I like to comfort people, it helps me get closer to them."

"But why would you want to comfort and get close to someone when you don't even know how long you'll know them for?"

"I don't know. I guess it's just who I am. Look, even though we have this big plan to see how your father would react to us remotely getting together, it doesn't mean that I don't want to become your friend. Even though it may seem like I'm just doing all I've done just to do it, know that that's not it. Know that I truly do what to be your friend."

"But why do all of the fake crush and dating stuff?"

"Honestly, a good game can be fun sometimes! Obviously I don't think our potential friendship is a game, BUT I've always found humor in playing around with quote end quote higher ups."

"How many times have you messed with someone like that!?"

"Enough for people to question if I'm being honest or not. But, not in the sense of being two faced, but in the sense of being an actor of sorts, I suppose."

"Oh that made me think of something!" Jisung said, finally pulling away from the hug that the two had been standing in the whole conversation.

"What do you like to do in your free time?" Jisung asked.

"I- huh. Well I like to be with animals, like cats which is perfect because you have a cat that is practically super human, I like to sing, but I don't do it often, and I like to dance. That's my favorite."

"YOU DANCE!?" Jisung said, almost jumping onto Minho.

"Yeah I do. I mean it's more like doing it for fun but yeah I do."

"OH THAT'S PERFECT! I KNOW THE PERFECT PLACE TO SHOW YOU!"

Jisung grabbed ahold of Minho's hand and dragged him out of the infirmary.

"Wait! Jisung where are we going!?" Minho asked.

The boys had been walking for a while, well more like Jisung had been dragging Minho for a while.

"Hold on we're almost there!"

"Jisung hold on! Slow down! I'm going to trip!"

"Okay! Okay, I'm sorry, but we are almost there." Jisung said as he slowed down slightly.

"Here! It's right here!" Jisung said, letting go of Minho, opening two grand, white doors that were covered in gold painted art.

"What is this Jisung?" Minho said as the two walked into the room. It was quite large, big enough to fit almost the entire kingdom population.

"Do you like ball room dancing?"

"Um I suppose so, yes."

"Good. This, my friend is our ball room! We hold events here, and once a year we have a spooky, Halloween ball. Most times it's exactly on Halloween night, but sometimes it gets postponed. Luckily for us, the ball is in three days!"

"Wait, w- what happens during a Halloween ball?"

"Okay so basically the princes will dance with someone, most times with whom ever they please, and they wear coordinated outfits. Recently I'd dance with Salem, Hyunjin and Jeongin would be together which makes me think why none of us realized that were dating, Felix would dance with Chan because Chan felt like it, and Seungmin would pick a girl named Clarabell who he had become very close friends with since childhood."

"Does your guy's' outfits change every year?"

"Yup! Pretty much ever since all us princes turned 17, we've been doing the ballroom dance with our partners, and yes everyone I named has been here since then."

"So do you guys pick whatever kind of outfits you want?"

"You mean like partner and partner?"

"Mm-Hm."

"Oh! Yeah we do. Most times we'd all have the same outfits just to make the dance more mesmerizing, but there was like two or three years that we all chose different outfits for ourselves and it was like this cool clash of mafias, the undead, and so many other cool things. Our Halloween balls normally consist of supernatural related things because our kingdom is VERY into teaching and learning about the things that others might deem the works of people who have lost their minds, which I know first hand isn't true."

"Well that's cool."

The room was silent for a moment before Minho spoke up again.

"Hey! You know what we should do!?"

"What?"

"We should be partners!"

"But momma Salem." Jisung said with a pout.

"I know how much you guys love Salem, but I have an idea. What if we did another one of those years were each group went as different supernatural beings and me and you were the devil and an angel, but in a more modern tone, and we make it into a love story."

"I- okay wait I think your on to something..."

"Right!?"

"You could be the devil, I could be the angel. I could wear a full white suit, but wear red and black accent pieces to show that I had been tainted by the love of a demon."

"And I could wear a full dark blood red suit with accents of white and gold to represent the same thing!"

"I love how you brain works."

"And I love how yours works."

"Well it's settled then! In three days from now, we shall meet each other at those grand doors as the devil and an angel, tainted by each other's love!"

"Sounds perfect!"

[A/N] : Hehehehe I love my writers brain. I have an idea for that magical night but I'm afraid it might be to early on in a sense of them meeting BUT not early in a sense of the chapter.
(But then again, those two boy's life's get pretty crazy anyways.😏)

Idfk man I'll figure it out😭✋