Chapter 25

"Are you okay?" Minho asked softly as he looked at Jisung who still was sitting with his back on the bed.

"Okay in what way?" Jisung said with a snicker.

"Good question." Minho said, his head falling down.

"Do- do you remember what happened before you- before we lost consciousness?"

"I remember being in a lot of pain, and a lot of muffed yelling."

"So you don't-"

"Remember the kiss? Yes, Jisung. I do. I remember that one, and the one that put two dead people inside of us."

"Is- is it weird for you?" Jisung questioned as he picked at his nails, not lifting his head. Being scared to make eye contact.

"Why would it be weird?"

"Well. I kissed you because Salem told me too, and then we both go unconscious. And I have no idea what happened."

"That's not what your worried about."

"What?"

"I said, that's not what your worried about, and I can tell. You would be so anxious otherwise."

"I'm not anxious." Jisung pouted, crossing his arms in front of his chest.

Minho moved in front of Jisung, looking to his right to see Moxxie peeking around the bed, moving back when she realized she'd been seen.

"Jisung, listen. You kissing me was nothing you should be anxious or worried about. After all, I'm the one that started this mess. I kissed you first. I caused our past life spirit people to go inside of us. I didn't realize that hearing his name would do what it did to me."

"So, you don't think it's weird." Jisung questioned, sitting up properly, looking in his lap.

"No. Why would I?"

"I mean, I know we've had this crazy odd relationship thing ever since we found out, and I was afraid that it would have pushed you away, so having that in mind, along with kissing you just made the thoughts get louder. I've had to many people, bodyguards or not go in and out of my life and when I met you, I had this really weird, crazy, quite insane feeling that- I don't know. Maybe you'd stay. But like I said, when we found out about the whole past life thing, the thought of you staying were no longer on my mind. It was all rainy clouds and tears. No more, sunshine and rainbows."

"Oh sung- no!" Minho said, placing his hands in Jisung's. "Something like that might push some mindless person away, but not me. Things happen for a reason. Whether we like some of them or not. Before meeting you, everything I know now was just something out of a book. Past lives, supernatural creatures, soulmates. It was all a fairytale."

"At least you didn't have to grow up in a fairytale." Jisung pouted.

"Your lucky in my eyes. Growing up, I always wondered what it would be like to live in a life filled with werewolves and vampires. What the world would be like. Wondering if it was peaceful or full of massacre. But now- now I know. And it's thanks to being able to come here. And being able to meet you." Minho smile.

Jisung stayed quiet, looking up from his lap and up at Minho, smiling softly back.

"Come here." Jisung said, standing up and walking over to his window. "This little ledge is here on purpose. It's so that I can look out, even when I'm not feeling good. It helps calm my mind and hide the thoughts." Jisung explained as he watched the fireworks and people chatting down below.

Minho met him at the window, sitting down on the ledge across from Jisung. "Do you sit here a lot?"

"I do. Mox comes up with me a lot. Most times I just turn on music and stare. Rain, snow, or shine. My favorite part is when it's snowing. And when the fireworks are going off."