Chapter 5

"So... Do you want to talk about it?" Minho asked as he sat beside Jisung on his bed.

"Good question..." Jisung huffed out while he rubbed his temples.

"Hey, I'm not going to force you, ya know. If you don't feel like telling me anything that's fine! I understand and I want you to know that."

"It's not that I don't want to tell you, especially since you seem like a genuinely nice person, I just always feel weird telling others..."

"Okay. Well let me ask you this. Who all knows about you 'secret'?"

"My brothers, Jeongin, Changbin, and Chan..."

"And how did they react?"

"Alright, I guess."

"What did they say to you?"

"Ummm... Felix literally just said 'same' Seungmin, and Hyunjin said they supported me, Chan said I could come to him if I needed to and Jeongin said he was happy I felt comfortable enough to tell him, and Changbin also said he was happy I came to him and I could talk to him if anything got tuff..."

"And what makes me much different, if I may ask?"

"I just met you?"

"Fair enough."

Jisung and Minho giggle together before going quiet once again. They sat next to each other for a moment before Jisung stood up in front of Minho, making Minho looking up from the ground slightly concerned.

"You alright?" Minho said.

"Yes, yes I'm alright! Can you do something for me?"

"Sure, of course! What is it?" Minho stood up in front of Jisung and put him hands behind his back as he flashed a friendly smile.

(A/N: I'm sorry I'm advance. I feel like it's so early for stuff like this😭✋)

"This is going to sound weird, and will probably be awkward when you do it, but honestly it will probably make me feel a little more comfortable if I see your reaction to it..."

"It's okay! I've done a lot of weird things in my life so I don't think this would be much different."

"It might. ANYWAYS. So! Um... what I want you to do is, take your hand like this." Jisung said as he slowly takes one of his hands up and cups Minho's cheek. "And then take the other like this." He then takes his other hand, placing it onto Minho's waist, walking closer to him sliding  his hand to the back of the older's back. "Okay?"

"O- okay..."

"I told you it's weird!" Jisung let go of Minho and stepped away from him. He put his hands to his sides and let Minho do what he was told.

"It's not weird Jisung." Minho says as he steps closer to Jisung and does the same this Jisung had just done to him. "If this is what you need to feel comfortable, then I'll do it. Like I said, I've done weirder things. And this, honestly I wouldn't consider weird."

"Seriously? You really wouldn't consider this weird?"

"Not at all. I mean, I don't mind it, so there for, it's not weird to me."

"Well that's good to know..."

"It is?"

"Mh-hmm."

Jisung looked at the ground, smiled to himself, and looked back up to Minho.

"I mean like, isn't it at least a little bit awkward for you though!? I mean you have to be a little weirded out, right?" Jisung said.

"Not really. I mean, I suppose it's a tad awkward, considering the fact that normally if I'd being doing this I'd be going in to kiss someone or something, but it's not so awkward that I feel like curling up into a ball and cringing. And no, I'm not weirded out because it's not a big deal to me, Jisung. My mom always said to me, 'if your actions make someone happy, remind yourself to be happy and that you are doing a good job at being a safety net for them' and if what I'm doing in anyway makes you happy, or comfortable, or anything of the sort, then I'm happy."