Chapter 14

*THE NEXT DAY*

*10:30 AM*

It was another day off for the princes, so they decided to do whatever they wanted. Jisung slept in, Hyunjin layed in bed waiting for Jeongin to wake up after the day they had, Seungmin woke up around 8 am to get some books and sit in a pasture under a tree which was peacefully for him, and Felix woke up early, but stayed in his room trying to figure out how his hearing stuff worked, as well as how to control his speed.

Minho had woken up around 8:30. He took a nice, long, peaceful shower that lasted close to an hour, got dressed, did his hair, put on some accessories, like some earrings, a small pearl necklace, his Apple Watch, and a small golden bracelet. Once he was done, he sat by the open window, breathing in the fresh morning air. Eventually he got bored, so he went out of his room, went to Jisung's room and nocked on the door.

He stood there for a moment before a sleep, messy hair Jisung opened it.

"Yes hyung?" Jisung asked with a raspy tone.

"I got bored and wanted to see what you were up to. I now know what that would have been."

"Yeah I was sleeping. For once Felix wasn't banging on my door saying father wanted to see us." Jisung said while rubbing his eyes.

"Don't rub your eyes."

"Huh? Why not?" Jisung asked with pure confusion.

"It can scratch your eyes. I mean, I do it to, but I remind myself of the risk."

"Who told you that?" Jisung asked sleepily.

"You did."

"Oh, right... Anyways, don't you have guard stuff to do?"

"Nope. I'm YOUR bodyguard which means your my main focus, and I'm bored because I have nothing to do. So I wanted to come by and see if maybe you wanted to do something together."

"Like what hyung?"

"I don't know. Maybe we could go to the kingdoms clothing shop and help each other pick out our ball outfits."

"I-" Jisung sighed before continuing. "Okay. Just, let me take a shower and stuff, then we can go. You can come in and wait if you want."

"Oh sure!" Minho hesitated for a split second before walking into Jisung's room. He smiled lightly at Jisung, then felt something rub against his leg. He looked down and saw Jisung's cat looking up at him.

"MOXXIE! Good morning sweetheart! How are you today?" Minho bursted out in excitement, bending down to carefully pick the white cat up.

"Meow!" Moxxie let out cutely before she began to pur.

"Why does she put so much with you!? It's not fair..." Jisung said sadly.

"Not sure. I mean, she was doing the same thing when we first met. Maybe there is something about me that she likes." Minho responded.

"Hm... We'll imma go take my shower. I guess just do whatever while I'm in there. If you want to watch TV, the remote is somewhere on my bed. I think..."