Chapter 15

*Later in the day with Jisung and Minho*

"Hyung! What about this one!?" Jisung said as he walked out of a dressing room.

He was wearing a form fitted white blazer with golden trim around the ends of the sleeves and golden drips going down the shoulders on the front and back.

"I like that one. Do you think it's possible to maybe get some red added to it?"

"Probably. I just have to give it to Rafael and tell him about it. Oo! Maybe he could add some tiny devil horns right here!" Jisung said, pointing at a spot that was directly in front of his heart.

"That would be nice." Minho said, looking down to hide his smile.

"Okay! Let me change back to what I was wearing, then we can go let him know!"

"Alright."

*time skip*

"Thank you Rafael!" Jisung said, giving the man a hug.

"Of course my little. Um, has sir Minho decided on which of these he would like?" Rafael's asked as he pulled away from the hug.

"Hyung! Which one?" Jisung said, happily hoping over to three blazers that hung from the wall.

"I don't know. Which one do you like, Jisung?"

"Hmm... Well, this one was fit really nicely to you body, and has the really pretty gold on it. And this one is just, bleh. And this one looks like the definition of royal, yet rebellious, which is really cool and not to mention hot as hell. Hahaha hell... ANYWAYS! It also has a really similar drip pattern to mine! And it also had a perfect spot for a halo!" Jisung said, jumping up and down in joy.

"Well I think your reaction says it. I'll get this one." Minho said, pointing at the last blazer in the row.

"Okay then. Would you like me to add a halo?" Rafael asked.

Yes please!" The two males said in unison.

"Haha alright. I will get that done. If they aren't done by by 8 pm, I either died, or got caught up in something. But they should be ready by tomorrow morning."

"Hey don't says that! You know you can't be killed easily." Jisung said, trying to be jokey about it since Minho could hear.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Minho asked.

"NOTHING!" Both Jisung and Rafael responded.

Rafael was a warlock, and his ability, along with his high ranking made it EXTREMELY hard for someone, or something to kill him without paying the price. People stayed away from him at all cost, and if they dared to try and kill him, they would met the underworld in the snap of a finger. Quite literally.

"Okay well we should get going! Thank you again Rafi!" Jisung said as he walked over to Minho and tugged on his arm.

"Be good my little!" Rafael said as Jisung began to pull Minho away.

"I WILL! LOVE YA!" Jisung yelled out as he walked out of the exit.

"Jisung, my arm is not a stuffed animal. You are pulling a little too hard." Minho said softly, but didn't try to pull away.