Chapter 17

*later in the day*

"OW! Be careful!" Minho screeched out in pain.

"Minho! I know, please just, shhh." Jisung yelled.

"It hurt Jisung!"

"Oh stop being a whimp!"

"I'm not being a whimp!"

"You literally fell and scraped your hands, and now I have to clean them. You're. A. Whimp!"

"IT'S NOT MY FAULT THE ALCOHOL HURTS!"

"IT'S NOT MY FAULT YOU WERE CLUSMY AND TRIPPED ON CONCRETE STAIRS!"

"WHY ARE THEY EVEN CONCRETE!?"

"Cuz it's a castle with a lot of outdoor halls. Minho, you shouldn't have been running in the first place."

"I'm sorry, okay. I just wanted to tease you to get my mind off of the whole, kingdom full of supernatural beings thing."

"I know, and I understand that. But when you see stairs, don't go looking backwards while your running down them."

"But you looked cute running after me like an angry cat."

"I did not!" Jisung said, pushing the alcohol soaked pad onto Minho's wounds.

"OUCH! WHAT WAS THAT FOR!?"

"You made me mad." Jisung said while sulking.

"You're sulking."

"No I'm not."

"Really?" Minho said as he inched forwards.

"Yes, really! I was just telling you that you made me mad."

"I don't believe you."

"Do you want me to pour an entire bottle of rubbing alcohol onto your hands?"

"Please god no! Not on my bed!" Minho said as he yanked him hands away from Jisung.

"Well then shush. Give me your hands, I need to wrap them."

Minho huffed like an angry child, bringing his hands up to Jisung so he could wrap them with the bandages.

Minho stayed quiet so Jisung could focus on what he was doing, not failing to notice how cute he thought Jisung looked while he was concentrated.

"Okay I'm done. Just, be careful when you do stuff with your hands, and make sure your keeping the wounds clean so they don't get infected."

"Yes sir." Minho said in a teasing manner.

Jisung began packing up the first aid box, standing up from the bed to put it away in it's respective place.

"Why was my room the first place you thought of going to when you realized I hurt myself?" Minho asked as he stood up.

"Ummmm. Good question. I don't know." Jisung responded as he walked over to Minho.