Chapter 1

I miss my old style of writing :') I reread my first book and ugh I miss it- the plot had so many plotholes but I feel like it was cuter and funnier and just- nghnghnghhgnhngh

I mean my new style is more descriptive and professional(imo idk-) but I miss the old one- ah well, it's whatever lol

Ok let's start, I'm scared if I say one more sentence I'm going to end up rambling- and I'm already starting to ramble on so um- I'M SO GOOD AT SEGUE WAYS YES UH-

[FUTURE CAWOT HERE! HI IM SO SORRY IT GOT DELTED AND NOW I HAD TO REWRITE HALF OF IT :') IM SORRY I DIDN'T POST RECENTLY- MY SCHEDULE IS ALREADY DEAD BEFORE CHAPTER 1 AYYYYY-
Seriously tho- I'm sorry :')(ah my true Canadian is showing/hj) I hope you enjoy the chapter nonetheless]

"Ant?" Ant stirred awake slowly at the mention of his name. He blinked thrice out of instinct, adjusting to the light coming off from the lantern in the small wooden cabin. Groaning, he sat up onto his pillow, stretching his arms up tenderly.

"Mm?" Ant replied tiredly, rubbing his eye with the back of his paw. His eyes adapted to his surroundings and he noticed Red sitting on the bed, his hand tugging on his leg gently.

"C'mon, we have to get going if we want to make it back home by noon." Red mumbled, pressing a light kiss on Ant's forehead. Ant nodded, climbing out of bed, Red following quickly after.

The two reorganized their inventories and chests, before exiting their small make-shift house. They went out, Red going to grab the two horses tied to a fence post as Ant pulled out a loaf of bread from his backpack. He stared out over the hill where the sun was still hidden, the sky a rich dark violet. A shimmer of orange shone right over the horizon, indicating that dusk would be arriving soon.

"Here." Red smiled, handing Ant the reins of his horse. Ant grabbed it, hoisting himself up on to the horse right next to Red. "Ready?"

Ant looked back at the small wooden house. "For the ride, sure." He sighed. "To leave and end this journey, not really. But to return home, a thousand times."

"Don't overthink it love." Red chuckled, Ant giggling back. He snapped the reins on the horse, the two going on side by side as they trot back to the main DreamSMP. "We're going home."

Ant smiled. "Yeah, can't wait to see everyone again, it's been... how long? Dang, we've been gone for a while I don't even remember."

"Six months is what we planned but come on, did either of us really time it?" Red joked.

"We roughly timed it when we originally planned it, no?" Ant tilted curiously.

"Puffy did." Red snickered. "Like I would do all that planning."

"Mm and here I was thinking you were being smart for once." Ant rolled his eyes playfully. "I guess I have Puffy to thank for the fun."

"Hey, I still planned the activities, she just planned the trip." Red shot back.(This is very out of character- but I'm having fun giving them more of the old married couple vibes so shut up/lh let me go on with this)

"Seriously though, Puffy was such a great help with everything, ever since you first came all the way to our honeymoon." Ant smiled at the thought of their friend. "You still got the gift for her right?"

"I got the gifts for all of them don't worry, their safe." Red reassured, patting the bag lightly.

"Just making sure." Ant grinned.

"You're cautious, I know." Red grinned back. "Balances out my chaos."

"I thought you were supposed to be the one controlling me, making sure I don't do something stupid from the egg days." Ant joked.