Chapter 6

Hiya! It's me :) How are you?

I'm going to the doctor's in a bit but had some time so thought, 'Why not start doing this before I inevitably get distracted later on?'

So here we are lol-

TW: bl@d3 at the end and small mention of drugs in one of the ANs near the beginning

Hope you enjoy :] (I paused for 15 minutes completely forgetting what I was trying to do lul)

"How is there no books on this?" Ponk grunted annoyedly, plopping the book down on the ground with the rest of them.

Ant sighed, taking off his reading glasses(I can do... whatever da frick I want :3(i mean, inside boundaries ofc)AND FRICK WHY AM I IMAGINING IT AND IT'S SO CUTE-). "I mean, it's expected, I doubt a lot of people did experimentation on the egg." Ant rolled his eyes. "Or know how to take it down or they would've done it already."

"No poop(I wanna swear ehhhhh but I can't-)." Ponk grumbled, rubbing his hands against his mask. "Ugh, we've been at this for hours! We don't even have a clue!"

"Maybe we're looking in the wrong place." Ant sighed. "There are other libraries across the SMP."

"This is the biggest one that we can access." Ponk groaned. "I doubt Phil would let us into Techno's study."

"He would definitely have something to help, he was smart, prepared and helped against the egg once so..." Ant trailed off, mostly talking to himself. "But yeah..."

"Is there anything else we can do? This is just wasting time." Ponk said, rolling and stretching out his artificial arm.

"Well, maybe there's something else to do but we couldn't think of it because-" Ant started, shooting a look at Red.

"Okay I get it, it's time consuming, I'm just-" Red sighed frustratedly, slamming the book shut, looking up. "I'm just desperate. I lost all my friends before, I don't want it to happen again." Red slumped down on the table. Ant placed a paw on his leg comfortingly. Red tilted his head up at Ant, giving him a small smile as he placed his own hand on top of Ant's.(DUDE IDK WHY BUT THIS IS MAKING ME SO HAPPY- IS THIS WHAT BEING ON DRUGS FEELS LIKE-/j)

"Aw hell nah, I'm not third wheeling here." Ponk said, fake gagging. "Can we go back to business?"

"Wait." Red said, taking Ant's paw and pressing a gentle kiss to it, watching Ant with emerald green eyes. Ant sucked in a shaky breath. Red pulled back, eyes still locked on his own. "Ok, now we can." Ant blushed, facing Ponk again who was watching them with wide eyes.

"Ugh I liked you two better when you were single." Ponk muttered. "Facing the problem?"

"Right. Any ideas on how we can solve the issue?" Red asked.

"Well I have one." Ponk said half heartedly. "Did either of you feel like the egg was lying when it explained why it left?"

"No." Ant said bitterly. "Only the horrible things about... y'know." He felt a hand on his shoulder from Red's side.  

"That was a distraction." Ponk hummed, playing with his thumb as he leaned back in his chair. "I would've helped you defend... y'know who, but something in it's voice felt off. A quiet part."