Chapter 4

Heyyy :]

I reread my last chapter. I feel like it sucked. I feel like my writing sucks now, I don't have as much of a grasp of a storyline tbh- and everything feels dragged out without the fun randomness of the first book- and why am I ranting abt this here I really shouldn't- :') This makes me look really unprofessional-

Since when was I professional anyways what the hay.

AGAIN BEFORE I START SAYING RANDOM CRUD LEMME START WRITING AAAAA I SAY THAT TOO MUCH-

TW: Mentions of ch0k!ng, ditches, weapons???Please tell me if more- I forgot yesterday ;-;

Enjoy y'all, I'm writing this late at night again so quality might go down... slowly... yeah...

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT MOVED OVER TO MY HOUSE?" Ponk yelled.

"HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW?!" Ant yelled back.

"DUDE IT'S AN EGG." Ponk slapped his forehead, groaning. "IT CAN'T MOVE."

"IT'S A MAGIC EGG THING THAT CAN TALK WITH RED VINES AND AN ASSASSIN FOLLOWER." Ant hissed. "I'M SURE IT'LL FIND SOME WAY OR ANOTHER TO FREAKING MOVE."

"Ok calm down." Hannah said, sighing. "So the egg can move. Big deal. C'mon, we heard worse about that chicken dump."

"And not in the gossip way." Ant added, the three snickering slightly to themselves.

"Yeah, sorry." Ponk breathed out. "Sorry for yelling at you Ant." Ponk added, nodding at him. "Just still a little tense."

"Don't worry about it, sorry for yelling back." Ant sighed.

"Aw look at you two." Hannah said mockingly, watching with adoring eyes. "Now kiss."

"Shut up." Ponk shoved her, knocking her off the rock she sat on.

"We can be nice okay?" Ant scoffed, crossing his arms playfully.

"Clearly not to me." Hannah grumbled, picking herself up and brushing the dirt off her dress. "Ok, but let's get going, Velvet and them are probably waiting for us to find them too. Come on ladies." She began walking through the forest up the hill back to Ponk's house.

"Oh god I probably need to find a new house too..." Ponk muttered, he and Ant following after.

"Probably. Unless you're okay with basically bunk bedding the enemy." Ant joked.

"You can stay at my place, I have room up in the attic." Hannah suggested. "It's small but better than nothing."

"Sure, why not. Thanks." Ponk beamed. Hannah giggled.

The three continued to chat and the occasional friendly banter as they made their way out of the forest. At the top of the hill that they found a way around, was Ponk's house only a few meters away. Ant noticed a familiar figure standing right outside, looking down into what seemed like the phone on his hand. Ant smiled when he turned around, being met with hide familiar emerald eyes.

"Red!" Ant cried out happily, immediately dashing towards his fiancé and wrapping him in a tight hug, knocking the taller man slightly off balance.

"Hey cutie." Red chuckled, placing a light kiss on the top of his head, hugging him back. Ant purred contently, rubbing his snout against his chest. "Someone's happy to see me."

"You're one to talk Velvet, seeing that you seemed so concerned and distraught when Ant wasn't around when we showed up." Puffy added teasingly, coming out of the house, Niki close behind. "Hey Hannah! Ponk!" She added, greeting the two who were panting.