Chapter 26

MMMMMMMM IT'S ME GUYS I'M FLIPPIN BACK AT THIS CRAP-

(For those who were curious, the testing was actually relatively easy, just a lot of writing, but waiting for results ehe- hoping I get it, I'm starting to like the school I applied for more and more)

(And then I was sick ehehe so there goes another week-)

No but something that kept me motivated without the ability to write gay crap- WATCHING gay crap ehe-

Especially that one clip where Ant's talking about his boundaries with shipping.

Ok so let me explain-

In it he's talking with Sam, and then there's a dono that asks if it's ok if they ship the two of them, and Ant says no because yk, he's dating Velvet, and Sam goes, "Don't worry Red, I'm not trying to steal your man" or something along that line-

AND I FEEL LIKE THAT IMPLIES JEALOUS VELVET- AND IT JUST- EHHHHH THAT WAS KINDA RANDOM-

OK ANYWAYS-

Les goooooooo- 3 week break ehe-

TW: Um. Death, but not really(I'm bad at this-)

There, at the end of the stone hallway in the small underground base, was a small, thin pedestal of smooth stone. It was simple, with only a few engraved runes along the base and sides in a language Ant couldn't decipher decorating it. It was emitting a bright, violet light, as if some sort of magic was stored inside, trying to escape.

On top of it was a small golden prism, with markings reminding Ant of Las Nevadas, which was probably exactly where it came from, considering it was Quackity and Foolish who probably originally found the gems. Or at least this one. It did prod the question of the purple shimmer on the bottom, but Ant brushed it aside.

The golden prism acted as a stand for the true treasure. A part of a crystal lay there, giving off the smallest glow, nothing eye catching. Half of the sides were smooth, the other part rough and shattered, as if ripped apart. If Ant didn't know better, he'd say it were fake.

But lucky for him, he did.

"Found you." Ant grinned, walking over to the pedestal. Upon arriving, he noticed a strange shine outline the pedestal like... a border? It gave off a soft buzzing noise and shimmer a light blue. He reached a paw up, closer to it. An uncomfortable heat radiated off of it getting stronger as he approached. Ant's grin turned into a frown. "Wha-"

Before he could finish with his train of thought, he heard something crackling up above. Stone, being picked.

The Eggpire.

Ant quickly dashed down the short hallway on his left as the sounds got louder. At the end of the short hallways was... literally nothing. Just ruins, the tunnel turning into just empty dirt.

Whoever designed this place really did not give a crap. Ant thought skeptically. Either way, he dug a whole in the ceiling above and stacked up using some dirt blocks. He broke the blocks quickly and just as he heard a pair of feet land, replaced the block in the ceiling, trapping him there, on his stomach in between the stone and cold dirt.

Ant didn't move, listening to the footsteps of the two. Nothing that seemed aware of his presence. He knew he did have to be careful, considering Puffy's ears were also quite sensitive, not as much as his own but still. Cautiously digging through the dirt, he made a small tunnel for him where he assumed the other two would be.

He went a bit too far, considering he suddenly saw light. Their own hole from the surface. ant quickly patched up the gap, retracting a bit. He decided to carefully remove a stone tile, giving him a view of what was going on below.