Chapter 28

Y'know. There's this guy in my class right, and I always thought he was weird, and I didn't like him because no one liked him. But tbh... I'm realizing he's actually really nice, and I feel bad for him. And I wanna talk to him more bc he deserves better and I'm really starting to enjoy his company.

That was me like 3 months ago.

AND BOISSS IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN WITH ANOTHER CLASSMATE-

(ALSO SORRY FOR THE DELAY AGAIN- BUT LIKE TODAY THERE'S A SNOWSTORM WHERE I AM AND MY CLASSES ARE CANCELLED SO FINALLY HAVE TIME WOO)

Anyways helloooo :))

I'm so excited for S2, I'm gonna write short stories but not oneshots or animations for it and be updated and be cool B) It didn't start yet right- no yeah it didn't-

I think-

And it's almost the anniversary of the start of the first book and my first actual interactions on Wattpad lol- woo! :DD Excited for that, prob won't finish it before that as it's like on the 20th- and unless I post everyday-

Hm. Actually maybe- I want to but we shall see-

Speaking of last year, remember the trivia team tryouts I briefly touched upon?(prob not but anyways-) We have it again this year and I did really good on the tests! I might get in!! :DD Wish me luck pls-

DUDE IM GOING ON SO- LET'S START SHALL WE?

Enjoy!

"Hello?" Ant called out uneasily. His voice echoed through the empty walls of the house. He narrowed his eyes suspiciously and swivelled his ears, checking for any sort of life. Nothing but the wind blowing outside the window behind him.

Frowning upon finding nothing, he took out his sword, beginning to slowly making his way through the seemingly empty house. He heard his own footprints creaking against the floorboards through the padded carpet. He was slightly folded over, ears back and tail straight up.

A thump came from his bedroom, which sent him running over there quickly. He roughly kicked open the door, sword out and ready. However, he found nothing.

He relaxed, standing up straight and tilting his head, confused. There was no other door to the bedroom except the one he went through.

Yet the candle on Red's side of the bed was lit...

Ant walked over, sighing and pinched the fire out. Shouldn't waste it. Right as he did, he heard a bunch of other flicks. Turning around, an abundance of light was now flooding in from the hallway. Ant growled lightly deep in his throat. This person was playing with him.

"Not funny." Ant yelled out. "Wasting a lot of my resources."

With that, the door slammed shut, startling him. He jumped back, ready to attack to realize they had just shut him in there. Ant groaned annoyedly, running out the door slowly. There was nothing awaiting him right outside the door. Unsure, he peaked just his head out.

WHAM! Something barrelled into him immediately, grabbing him by his hoodie and pulling him down the hallway. It caught him off guard, Ant letting out a yelp as he was dragged, before being thrown and the hand leaving him immediately. He was at the perfect distance from the door to allow him to regain his balance before he could slam into it.

So definitely an Eggpire member. Or they would've slammed me right into it. Ant thought, blinking to get his eyes readjusted to the dark as all the lights went out once more. As soon as they did, he saw a figure approaching him quickly, something in hand. Before he could react, something cool and soft was suddenly thrown over his head,blocking his vision.