AN(Please Read)

Dear reader,

Hello! It's me, Cawot, again, with the actual final part of the book :) And another final letter!

If you managed to read until here, thank you for actually reading the AN, I don't expect people too but I just wanted to say a few words before I end the book.

Firstly, thank you for reading the whole book and dealing with my crap until here :) I know I go off a lot randomly, am inconsistent and can be annoying, so thanks for putting up with me.

I'd just like to apologize for a second here, because there's a few things I'm disappointed about. I'm sorry for not posting daily like I said I would before, except a bit at the beginning and end. Sorry for my horrendous posting schedule in general, very unpredictable and unamusing. I apologize for the story itself, how I changed the characters rather dramatically, the millions of plot holes(I can't even remember all of them), the inconsistency, and the nonsense tension line. Sorry for not being able to give you the story you deserve, the quality you deserve <3 You deserve a lot more than I was able to give, but thank you for staying.

You guys are literally amazing, and 1.7k views, averaging a bit less than 50 per chapter, that's not bad at all to me :) The votes, comments, adding the story to your reading list, it all helps so much, more than you'd realize. Literally, every morning, when I see them it just makes my day and helps me get through it. Thank you all so much for everything you guys do for me and this book, and I know I say this every time, but you all deserve the world <3 Thank you again, so so much <33

Now, in the first book I did a list of shoutouts which I want to do again but I have way too many notifs(Wattpad comment chains give like 10k notifs per day haha I'm not that popular no-) to find everyone sadly, but I'll try my best to give you guys the credit you deserve :)

Thank you to(in no particular order):

just_a-nOrmal_Person

Boomony

Painites

CelestealShower

_SoftAura

Notunbreakable

Floran-Boi

Skyhigh57698

Cypher_here

-GlitchWasHere-

eeppppppp

SashaMysteryhoofSSO

blackwidow_reads

DaydreamWriteShare

_shad0wlight_ (<3)