Chapter 9

Hello! :) Hope you're all having a lovely day/evening!

Thanks for the reads and support you've given me, I didn't think I would get to 200 this early in the book :^ so thank you :)

Also in the past while I've wandered into the MLP fandom. I completely forgot abt my addiction there and the random drafts I have of Appledash and Rarijack- ngl they're actually really cute- but yeahhhhhhhh I'm not posting those :^ Maybe, idk

Alright, let's start :) Hope you enjoy!

TW: Mentions of suicide, slight violence

"Hello! You found my identity a little earlier than preferable, but we can make it work." Skeppy grinned. But it wasn't the warm one Ant was used to. It was something much colder."What are you guys doing here?"

"The better question is, what are you doing here?" Red asked, crossing his arm skeptically.

"Ah, you know, the usual." Skeppy shrugged, playing with the tip of his sword. "Little errands for the egg."

"Really? Because it looks like you're torturing a person who didn't even have the chance to learn about the SMP." Ant hissed before walking over to the figure struggling in ropes. An arrow shot right in front of Ant, almost piercing either of them to the fox's distraught.

"Donn't help him." Skeppy growled, his sweeter voice going dark again. "I'm not done with him."

"Skeppy this is insane. Even for the egg." Red sighed. "For good time's sakes, just come out and talk to us, Ponk, Hannah..."

"Never talked to them in the first place, don't want to. Ant, stay away." Skeppy repeated. Ant shared a look with the desperate look in the captive's eyes and reluctantly backed away. We'll get you in a bit...

"You talked to them before, even if it was just a little bit." Red prodded. "Skeps, they still care about you."

"What's the point, I only talked to them before because Bad told me to." Skeppy looked away, scoffing. "And he's not here anymore so..."

"Bad's not alive- live?" Ant stammered. He doesn't know what he expected. He guessed that if Skeppy survived Bad did too.

Red said Bad drove the sword into his chest. Skeppy was blown up. Chances are, that means Skeppy's body was never found... Bad's probably was.

Skeppy faked his death. Bad didn't.

Ant looked down at the realization.

"No, he fell himself which wasn't planned." Skeppy sighed. "The egg's displeased. He was a useful asset. But anyways." Skeppy snapped his head back up. "Time for you guys to go." Skeppy walked over to the fox on the ground who began struggling more as he approached. "I have unfinished business."

"Skeppy-" Red began.

"How do you sleep at night?" Even Ant was slightly shocked at the steadiness of his voice, the anger laced in it. "Y'know, causing the death of your partner."

"What?" Skeppy narrowed his eyes at him, confused.

Ant looked up, tears beginning to prick his eyes. "Do you feel guilty?" Ant asked.

"For what?" Skeppy sneered. "It was his fault. No one told him to kill himself."

"He killed himself because of you." Ant said. "He, he couldn't bear the thought to go on without you, and he killed himself because of you."