Chapter 21

*inhale*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Being shipped by my classmates with my crush. *inhale to scream again*

I feel like this is cringey as heck when I say crap like that and- dsfldhfdsjhdkjhaskdahlskdn idc rn I'm going to regret this later but-

Anyways-

Hello! Hope you guys are having amazing days so far :] This is coming out a day later than I intended(5 days at most) sorry- :( I'm just- starving y'all sorry- <3 <3 <3

I'm low key nervous to write this chapter bc I have big plans for it but kinda little ideas(idk if that makes sense-) and bad writing style but LET'S GO BEFORE I REGRET THIS MORE-

(I say that a lot- like "go before I ___" Why tho-)

Enjoy!

You think just because you told all your secrets you're safe?

You think that I can come for you anymore, you think so? You think I don't know you inside out to fight you in another way don't you?

You think you don't have to worry about me Antfrost?

Think again.

I'm always in your head.

A bright flash shocked him awake, the initial surprise giving him enough adrenaline to not fully process the pain, before it finally hit him, running through his veins and it felt like he was going to explode from the inside out.

He remembers trying to get out of bed, get some water before another rush of pain, his legs giving up and crashing straight to the ground, curling up in a ball. He pressed his ears down to his head, covering them with his paws at the high pitched noise ringing in his mid.

Your fault your fault your fault

You promised Puffy to save her, what are you doing now? Relaxing?

You promised Hannah. You promised Ponk. You promised Bad.

Now where are you? You're doing nothing. Giving up so easily? It's rather pathetic. I can make you strong again Antfrost. I can make you brave.

Even better, I can make all the pain go away.

You miss the simpler times don't you? The times when all of you were happy. You lost it before or so you say... but what about now? I can have all your friends, and everyone can be happy. You'll just be in peace, it'll just be you, your family, Velvet, and maybe an occasional expedition just to get your other friends.

No more wars Antfrost. No more tears, no more pain.

I can make it all perfect.

Clawing in his brain, scratching his heart, it wants to grab him. Drag him, bring him into the ditch of red with everyone else.

Where his family is...

No. Where he has to save his family from...

But maybe they're happy there...

Was that his own thought or the other mind's?

A scream.

It sounded like his own but yet... so much like someone else's.

Red... Red occupied his vision.

The person or the colour? Which one controlled his life? Which one motivates him?

It's all mixed... and then a tap on the shoulder. And then... yet another scream. That one wasn't his.