Chapter 27

*DEEP INHALE*

C!TUBBO DESERVES BETTERRRR I LOVE HIM I WANT HIM TO COME BACK IN S2 AND THE POOR GUY HE DESERVES SO MUCH BETTER *cris*

Tubbo apologist right here u-u

BUT YES HELLO FRIENDS- hope you're all having a good day so far :D And had a good week- I've been busy I apologize :(( Very frustrated abt it if you didn't see the announcement already-

I haven't talked to a lot of my close friends for a long time and really sad about that. So I did that. They might reply while I'm writing but we shall see-

Not sure why I decided to share that.

But yes. Much annoyed with posting schedule.

(Also I'm gonna start rushing events in this book, bc I want my 40 chapters, and I did not stick to plan so now- yeah- sorry, someday imma rewrite it for my own satisfaction ehe-)

No TW :]

Hope you enjoy!

"PUFFY!" Ant found himself yell in despair, running forward to the pile. He stuffed the pouch with the crystal in the pocket of his hoodie, digging through the snow with his claws. Neither of them said anything, desperate pants filling the air as they tore away at the cold substance.

After a while, Ant saw some red peaking through the white snow. He made a small sound of exclamation before digging towards that one part. Once the fabric was poking out of the pile, he grabbed a hold, pulling, and pulling hard.

With one mighty tug, a bunch of the snow slid right off, crumbling into pieces in large chunks. A figure collapsed out of the snow, wearing an entire made up of crimson red. They fell slowly, Hannah catching them slowly. She turned them around, revealing Puffy, eyes clenched shut. She was shivering violently, indicating she was alive, but very much in pain.

"Puffy!" Ant cried out, reaching forward for the sheep hybrid, lying in Hannah's arms. He was stopped by the brunette, sticking an arm up to keep him away. "Hannah, I'm sorry-"

"Leave. Now." She hissed, her voice monotone. She refused to make eye contact with him, instead looking down at the unconscious ones face.

"I didn't mean to- it was a mistake!" Ant stammered. "I didn't think it would-"

"LEAVE." Hannah spat once more, this time glaring up at him with pink, puffy eyes that caught him offguard. The red in her irises glowed more vibrant, an angry expression painted across her face. Vines began to creep around, crawling around Puffy.

"Um." Ant watched suspiciously as the vines began to cocoon themselves around her. "Is she okay?"

"She will be." Hannah murmured, looking back down. "Once you let. Us. Be." She growled out.
Ant hesitated, a response stuck in his throat but quickly pushed down when he noticed more vines, way more than Hannah could control herself, began crawling along the walls, along the little crevices between the bricks.

The egg was here.

I don't really have a choice... and Hannah really means it... He let out a defeated sigh. Puffy I'm sorry... His eyes lingered on the two, Hannah completely still and looking down at the seemingly slipping unconscious Puffy.

Ant backed away, slowly to the space where the hole in the ceiling allowed his escape. He stacked up, eyes still watching the two uneasily as he climbed up back on to the snowy surface.

The sun was shining brightly upon the white land, nearly blinding him. There was no breeze, thus relatively warm compared to earlier, a new layer of snow covering his old tracks. Sighing once more, he began to trek back in the direction he knows he left his horse, the snow crunching under his feet.