Chapter 15

HELLO. IT IS I, I HAVE RETURNED AHAHAHA-

(I'm kinda sad abt not writing daily I feel like I failed you guys and I miss the relaxing feel abt it idk but ye- I need to stop with this I already had an AN abt this-)

School was hot. Teacher's nice tho :D And I could talk to my crush again who was actually quite talkative until I think I weirded him out :') eeee He's forced to sit across from me so HA HE'S STUCK WITH ME-

THIS SOUNDS LIKE THE BEGINNING OF A TOXIC RELATIONSHIP OH CRAP-

Ah well, hope you all I had a good day so far too :)

Ty for the 500 reads ayy! :D

Now let's start!

TW: Attempted $u!c!d3(My chapter tension climbs are no longer- make sense, that sentence doesn't make sense either :) I meant proper I think-)

"Um Puffy...? What are you doing?" Ant said cautiously, slowly walking over to Puffy in order to not scare the other into falling off. Puffy turned her head slowly, tears streaming down wide eyes surprising Ant. "Puffy...?" He tried again, carefully approaching, noticing how the other got more tense and shaking as he got closer. "Puffy I'm not going to hurt you-"

"THEN DON'T STEP CLOSER!" Puffy screamed, curling into a ball, Ant nearly jumping forward instinctively thinking she was going to fall over. He obliged, standing at a reasonable distance.

"Wait- why?" Ant asked, her words sinking in.

"Ant..." Puffy whispered, knees pressed against her chest and hands on her head. "He's threatening me. He knows you'll try to get me away from him and he can't let that happen and-"

"Puffy, you can fight him." Ant repeated firmly. "Your mind is strong, you, you were the first to fight off the egg and you continue to. You found many different ways to stop the egg and save us. You kept your head level and basically led us all through the things after the egg. He's got nothing-"

"ANT I CAN'T!" Puffy snapped, tears rolling down her cheeks and splattering into little puddles on the wooden bridge. "YOU, YOU, VELVET, NIKI, ALL OF YOU TOLD ME I CAN! YOU KEPT TELLING ME I CAN-"

"And we will continue to until you believe it too." Ant slid in.

"BUT HE WRECKED MY BRAIN OKAY?" Puffy cried.

"Puffy what do you mean?" Ant said confused, taking the opportunity to inch closer.

"Everything is torn apart. I can feel myself disassociating myself from the past me, it's all wrong. Nothing makes sense anymore..." Puffy mumbled. Ant could tell she was really just saying how she felt. "I feel being torn apart. He's searching through my brain, implanting himself and putting it back together. None of it works... nothing is right anymore it just... I want it to all go away. And right now." She continued, looking up at Ant through wet eyes. "He's smashing it all with a mallet, restarting with just him. I'll be a brainless zombie for him." Puffy scoffed, Ant's guilt and sorrow multiplying in that instant. "And I won't let him!" Puffy suddenly leapt off the railing, kicking off the bridge and sending her tumbling into the deep ditch.

"NO!" Ant bolted forward, leaning against the rails as much as he could and extending out his arms in order to attempt to grab the sheep hybrid but he was too late. He watched in despair and shock as she plummeted down into the void freely, calmly.

Ant took out his trident, ready to jump down and pull her out with him. He jumped onto the rail, just about to push off when he noticed a familiar movement of crimson. A red vine.

It zoomed down in the deep hole at inhuman speeds, clearly intended to reach Puffy before she could hit the bottom, wherever that was. Ant lost his balance in surprise, tipping just over the edge. He yelped, swinging himself around quickly.