Chapter 3

Hi y'all :] I'm back wooo

Sorry for not posting on the weekend, just like with the first book I have less time on the weekends than on weekdays alr- I might not post daily this week either because I have summer camp and babysitting-

ALSO OH CRUD OVER 60 READS ALREADY- ._. UM- IK THAT'S NOT A LOT COMPARED TO OTHER PPL IK BUT THAT'S QUITE A BIT FOR 4 CHAPTERS FOR ME- hi people who read my bad writing :) /hj tysm for reading!!

I even got fanart(chapter header :^) from a friend/dedicated reader,  -GlitchWasHere- ! Thank you for always being there for me :) Ilysm/p <3 Please go check them out!

[FUTURE CAWOT AGAIN: I forgot to add TWs-

TW: slight v!0l3nc3, bl@d3, think that's it- ]

Ok, enjoy!

"Pass me the-" Ant said, sticking his paw out behind him.

"Here." Ponk replied, tossing over a few chunks of lapis into his paw.

"Thanks." Ant mumbled, placing the lapis into the enchanting table. He took out a hammer and began enchanting the weapons they've either found or crafted in the past few hours. Once he was done, Ant handed the enchanted item to Hannah, who packed it away into the pouches along with other items such as torches, armour, potions, etc. It was a smooth cycle of crafting and packing items. (BRO I CHANGED BACK TO MY OLD STYLE OF WRITING AND NOW I CANT WRITE FRIGGING DESCRIPTIONS ANY MORE WHYY WRITINGS HARD AS FRICK)

"I miss this." Hannah said quietly out of the blue. Ant stopped and turned his head toward her, Ponk doing the same.

"What?" Ponk tilted his head curiously.

"Y'know." Hannah gestured to the three of them. "This. We were a found family, like one of those cheesy fan fictions."

"Fan fictions, what have you been looking at?" Ant joked, earning a snicker from Ponk. The three of them sat down more comfortably, facing each other. Hannah sat with her knees pulled to her chest, Ant on his knees and Ponk crossing his legs.

"Oh you know what I mean." Hannah scoffed.

"Yeah..." Ant sighed. "We were all at a lonely time when we found each other. It was nice I guess to finally find others like ourselves." He paused. "Not sure I like the way we met through."

"The Egg was terrible." Ponk huffed. "But you gotta admit, while we were still hypnotized-"

"Manipulated." Ant correctes.

"Manipulated, everything was peaceful for a bit." Ponk said. "We were happy. I was at least."

"I mean, I felt loved. So of course." Hannah smiled. "I belonged somewhere. The entity of the Eggpire worked together and were happy. It was beautiful while. Sometimes oblivion is bliss."

"This is starting to sound pro egg just saying." Ant laughed.

"Oh no that egg can go did in a hole and never come back." Hannah rolled her eyes. "I'm just saying, while a lot of bad came from it, some good did too. We met each other! It completed my life."

"Oh DreamXD you're a bigger sap than Red." Ant giggled.

"So you don't love us." Ponk said with a fake hurt face. "And to think I thought of you like my friend..."