Chapter 11

Hihi! I'm back after my weekend break again :]

Someone irl referred to me using 'itself' irl by accident and eeee I was so happy abt that :D No one knows abt my pronouns irl so to hear it is just so- aaaaaa

Also I made a friend and he made fun of me because I couldn't do a simple math equation and then I checked again and HE FOOKING TYPED IT WRONG I'M STILL CORRECT HAHA- I feel bad, like- the constant need to be correct- that's something I need to get checked out I feel like ngl-

I also need to get my ADHD checked out- pretty sure I have it, I check a lot of the boxes and my friends and family say I have it too-

But parents don't believe in therapy so that's random ;-;

ALSO I'M USING MY CHROMEBOOK AGAIN INSTEAD OF MY TABLET YAY MY DAD UNFROZE IT IM FREEEEEE

I get off topic so often- I get distracted a lot ._.

Ok thanks for the 300+ reads <3 Feel free to comment, I really enjoy talking to you guys :D Enjoy the chapter! :)

George wore a large green cape made of moss that covered most of his body, small mushrooms growing off of it. A large red and white mushroom top was discarded on his left. His chocolate brown hair was disheveled and messy, the only constant Ant saw was his large clout goggles, sitting on his head.

"Hi George-" Ant said, going to greet his friend when what seemed like a large shadow came whooshing out of the trees towards him. Ant stared in fear and shock at the large figure in front of him.

They were big, towering over Ant easily but that also might've been because they were floating. They had a large lime cloak that covered most of their body, and the only thing to describe what's underneath was a wisp of white. A slightly darker green hood was wrapped around his neck. Different gold accessories and gems were decorated across his entire body. He had two large white wings and two sets of night black hands with sharp claws that threatened to pull at hm. Underneath his hood, Ant could see a mask with the markings of 'XD'.

"Oh my god." Ant said under his breath. DreamXD himself.

"Who are you?" Their voice felt like dozens of different voices at once, vibrating in Ant's head. "What are you doing here?" They growled.

"Hi Ant." George sighed. "Don't worry XD, he's just a friend." XD made a noise of disapproval before whisking away.

A moment of silence passed, the only sound the wind blowing through the grass and the birds chirping among the trees.

"So." Ant started, slowly making his way through the field over to his friend. "What are you doing here?"

George hesitated before responding. "Why did you come here?" He asked instead.

"We're worried about you, thought I'd check on about you." Ant sat down next to him, George still just looking down at hid feet. From this angle, he could see that George was sitting with his legs crossed slumping forward, staring down and drawing patterns into the grass. "You haven't talked to us at all for a long time."

"I've been busy." George shifted uncomfortably, the first sign that he was actually taking in what Ant was saying.

"We need you back down there, things are happening." Ant said, leaning back. "The-"

"Egg is back I know." George finished for him. "So what?"

Ant blinked at him. "What do you mean so what? We need to stop it, Hannah-"

"Fell back. I know that too." George sighed. "Are we done here?"

"George..." Ant said, worried. "How can you still not care?"