chapter one/ Author note

Good Evening Everyone,

I just wanted everyone to know that I'll be deleting some part of Only His that I find weird and Cringe. I wrote this book when I was literally 13. So if you read the comments and saw that there were some parts of the book you don't understand. I probably deleted. By the way I have a treat for everyone. I've decided to make a more developed and more mature version of this book. It'll be full of horror, thriller and just something you would be able to understand more. I'll be publishing it on Amazon soon. So if you want a more developed version of this book. Just wait for the news of this book that's going to be published soon. Anyway thank you and peace out.

BTW EVERYONE. GOOD NEWS THE BOOK IS OUT ON AMAZON KINDLE. 

So I know all of you love this version, but if you want a longer version with Alex being more psycho and suspicious, and obsessive, then go ahead and get the book on Amazon. I would love the support. I go by Noorina Popal on Amazon. So if you look up Only his by Noorina Popal, you'll find my book.

 So if you look up Only his by Noorina Popal, you'll find my book

You know how your life goes from steady to just straight out destroyed? Well if you don't you should meet me. My name is Melanie a 18 year old high school senior who has a best friend called Alex.

            Alex is my lifeline. My best friend. The guy who I could depend on, and would never hurt me.

................or so I thought he would.

Ever since Alex changed. Something in him that snapped. My life has just been in shambles. Don't believe me, well let me tell you my story then you'd probably understand a little more.

It all happened that morning, I feel like it was yesterday.
.............................

Melanie

Waking up early in the morning was not my cup of tea. However waking up to your best friend cuddling next to you is definitely not.

Did I mention he is a guy. Who weighs a ton.

Groggily I woke up and shook Alex off of me. Then went back to bed. Until I realized my best friend Alex was here. That snapped me right awake.

"What the hell!". I exclaimed. Looking at him .

I yelled this getting up with the blanket whirled around my body to cover myself.

My conceited best friend just looks at me with a smirk and puts his hands behind his head sighing.

'Today is such a beautiful day Mel'.

He said this getting off my bed. While I was there with a horrified face with my pajamas on.

'Today Mel I feel like you should give me a generous kiss because I'm your best friend and the most sexiest guy you will know most likely.'

I just scoffed at that and looked at him like he was stupid.

'Get out' I said this with the most serious face.

Alex just looked at me and smirked ' no'.

'Your a piece of shit you know that' I said this staring.

He just started laughing.

"Yeah, yeah. Laugh all you want. but first, tell me what the hell, you're doing in my room."

That's when he stopped laughing and walked over to me, pushing me into him so his face was merely inches from mine.

He is too close for someone who is just my best friend.

"Melanie, I am your best friend and most likely the most handsome guy that you will ever meet in your life." I rolled my eyes at his comment, but I couldn't argue with that.

He was indeed the most handsome guy I knew but he was still the typical piece of crap player.

"I have all the rights in the world to come into your room whenever I may please. I know you wouldn't object to that. Plus, your mother let me upstairs."

I furrowed my eyebrows and ended up pushing him away from me.

I gotta get ready for school. This guy is just going to make me more late.

"Ok, whatever. Can you please get out so I can shower and change?"

Alex leaned in, his brown eyes piercing into mine. His muscular body squeezing me down, and his perfect face next to my ear

"Do you need some company."

I was annoyed by that comment. "No, now get out."

"Melanie, I don't like that tone you're using with me." He inched closer to me.

"Please get out." I said in a kinder tone of voice.

"Much better." Alex is a drama king no point arguing early in the morning.

Alex had a weird habit of controlling me and whatever I did he had to know. At first the over protectiveness was cute. But after a while it just became a habit of his.

A weird habit.

It's like he needed to know everything to my social media to my email.

At first it was weird I hated it But I know it's a friendly thing cause he says that he just wants to know I'm safe. I don't know I find it weird but if I say anything he will most likely think it's cause I'm into a new guy, deluded but I really don't care anymore.

But if he somehow developed feelings for me then I would kinda have to not let him near me, he's too much of a brother for me.

Regardless of all that he is my best friend.

.....................
My book is good but I'm never good with begginnings it gets better though.