Part-5

Disclaimer : All the characters written below are imaginary and a work of pure fiction. There is no resemblance to any incident or situation and is written as work of fiction.

Karan finished his shoot for lockupp and rushed to his vanity and quickly changed into a white hoodie with pink and yellow sleeves and blue hoodie cap and wore loose jeans. He took his phone and wallet and rushed out without even discussing the next day schedule with Omi.

He posed for the paps and sat in his range rover and drove till the hospital and saw that the paps were following him.

Keep following but you won't catch me. He smiled like a kid since he had a plan ready.

He went inside and parked his car at the parking of the hospital and the paps were not allowed there. He got down and called her.

"Hello...." He smiled immediately listening to her voice.

"Hey hi....i am waiting for you at the parking...." He said sweetly.

"Okay....i will come....give me five minutes...." She said politely.

"No issues....i'll wait....you don't have to hurry take your time...." He said immediately.

They disconnected the call and he leaned against the car and waited for her.

You are waiting for a girl without getting impatient or irritated for the first time sunny. He came out of his thoughts seeing her come out of the gate of the hospital.

He stood straight immediately as she walked upto him wearing a pink kurta and leggings. She had her bag in her shoulder and her lab coat and stethoscope hung on hee forearm.

"Sorry you had to wait...." She said slowly.

"That's fine...." He said with a smile. "Come...." He started to walk ahead and she frowned in confusion.

Where is he going leaving his car?

Nevertheless she didn't ask anything and walked behind him. He walked to another car and his driver came out from it.

"Parvez take it home....go out after half an hour okay?" Karan gave the keys to him and Teja kept looking at them in confusion.

"Yeh parvez hai...." Karan wrapped his arms around his shoulder and introduced him to Teja. Teja nodded with a sweet smile at him.

"Aur yeh Dr.Tejasswi....bataya nuh tujhe?" He said looking at Parvez and he smiled happily and nodded.

How easily he is holding his shoulder and considering him as his own. He is not like how i thought actors are.

Karan opened the door of the passenger seat of his jeep and looked at her.

"Please come...." He said softly.

She went and sat inside and he closed the door and sat in the driving seat and drove out through another exit.

"Actually the paps had followed me till here...." He said understanding her confusion. "They generally follow the car and get location....they know all my cars except this one because it is new....so....i had asked parvez to bring this to your hospital and wait...." He said sheepishly and looked at her.

She chuckled softly.

He saw that she was sitting with her bag , lab coat and stethoscope on her lap.

"Tum yeh sab back seat pe rakh sakte ho....i mean rakh do...." He said gesturing at her lap.

"Nahi its fine...." She said politely.

"Tejasswi relax and sit....keep these behind...." He said softly.