Part-25

Disclaimer : All the characters written below are imaginary and a work of pure fiction. There is no resemblance to any incident or situation and is written as work of fiction.

She went to check the vitals and saw that she was his costar Neha. Karan looked at Teja from the corner of his eyes and found that she was casually checking the vitals.

"Mr.Kundrra if you feel any discomfort after having the breakfast you have to let the sister know immediately...." She said looking at him.

"Okay Dr. Tejasswi...." He said politely.

She smiled softly at him and went out of the cabin.

Karan looked at the door and then continued to talk to his friend politely.

Teja went to her cabin and sat on her chair leaning back and closed her eyes. She was exhausted.

And for the first time she found it hitting her. That the person she was supposed to be getting married to is an actor. His life was diametrically opposite to hers. From what she has known him , he seemed to be a good human. But that didn't take away from the fact that his lifestyle and way of living in no way matched with hers. Her world was small , restricted to a very few close people. And his world was wide.

She didn't know if she would be able to deal with it or not. She hadn't thought about it earlier. Yes , on the first day when her parents told her about him , she had thought. But not too much because she was sure that he was going to say no to her. But after he had said yes and she started to know him slowly , she hadn't let this thought cross her mind. Because of the fear of losing out on what they were sharing.

It was very normal for him. The female attention. Casually hugging a female costar. A costar feeding him. But for her it was not very normal. Yes she had a few close friends and a few of them from the opposite gender as well. But both the cases were not same. He would have new people every other day in his life. While she wouldn't.

This is your problem Teja. Deal with it. And if you cannot deal with it , be respectful enough to leave. Because he has no responsibility to solve your stupid issues.

Her reverie was broken as she got a call to attend a patient and check the vitals , so she took her stethoscope and left.

During lunch time , she had gone back to his cabin to check on him.

"Sister is he doing well?" She asked the sister as he kept looking at her.

"Yes Dr. But he had pain in the shoulder an hour back so i had injected the pain killer...." She replied with further details.

Teja looked at him.

"Is it paining now?" She asked softly.

He shook his head softly.

"Since when did the pain begin?" She asked him.

"After breakfast...." He said slowly.

"But you told me an hour back...." The sister frowned at him and he smiled back at the sister goofily.

Teja shook her head hopelessly.

"Sister aap thodi der bahar jaiye...." Teja said politely.

She nodded and left the cabin and Teja sat on the stool beside him.

"Why didn't you tell immediately?" She asked looking at him.

"I thought that it will go away....i didn't want to disturb anyone...." He said sheepishly.

"This is her job Karan....she is here to look after you....you need to tell her....and it is on us to decide whether the pain will go away or not...." She said seriously.