Part-33

Disclaimer : All the characters written below are imaginary and a work of pure fiction. There is no resemblance to any incident or situation and is written as work of fiction.

Karan cane out with two plates of food. Seeing that the show was over , he walked to the balcony.

"Come here....baarish dekhte dekhte khaate hai...." He sat down by the pool and dipped his feet into the water.

Teja wiped her tears and switched off the TV and went and sat beside him folding her legs.

"I know tumhe curry chawal pasand toh hai but mere jitna nahi so i fried some nuggets...." He said sheepishly.

"Arrey mai araam se khaa leti....itna kyun kiya...." She said giving a smile and started to eat and looked at the rain. Some splashed of water coming on them.

"You okay?achanak mood kyun kharab ho gaya?" He frowned at her.

"I don't like sad endings...." She muttered under her breath.

"In general yaa because i died?" He asked smirking.

"Rono died...." She immediately corrected him.

"Acchhaa?pure show mein i kept telling mai nahi rono....mai nahi rono....tab toh tumhine kaha whatever...." He said smiling mischievously.

"I am not joking...." She said seriously and resumed eating.

"As a doctor tum toh accustomed honge seeing death....toh itna kya affect ho rahi ho?ro rahi thi tum?" He asked softly.

"Kaha nuh i hate sad endings....life toh hai hi itna problematic ab movies or shows mein bhi wohi dekhu?" She said slowly.

"I don't want you sad now....maine pehele hi bola tha don't watch it...."

"Hmm...." She hummed and continued to eat.

"Can i say something?" He asked after a couple of minutes of silence.

"Bolo...."

"Mujhe actually laga tha tum react karoge...." He said sheepishly. "I mean....you were pretty chill...."

"I respect your work Karan...." She said looking into his eyes. "Mai apne life partner mein do hi cheez expect karti hoon....ki woh mere family ko respect kare aur mere kaam ko respect kare....and if i want it then i have to first give it right?tumhare kaam ko leke....usse related kisi bhi decision ko leke mujhe kabhi koi problem nahi hogi....and i would never want you or expect you to ask for my permission also for your work....we can keep our work mutually exclusive....advice if needed yes....permission no...."

He smiled softly hearing her. The more he was knowing her with each passing day he was getting stunned and was discovering new things. Just a few words and he felt so relieved. She made everything so easy for him.

"Thank you....not everyone understands it....trust me sometime even in our profession people don't understand it...."

She smiled and looked ahead.

"Okay so kal ka kab duty hai?" He asked looking at her.

"I will go around 12 and by 8 at night i will be free...."

"8?okay then i will finish my gym after shoot and then meet you okay?" He calculated in his head because his shoot will be over by 6.

"Yeah okay...." She smiled. "I miss gym...." She muttered under her breath.

"Huh?tum gym karte ho?karte the?" He looked at her shocked.

"Kyun?iss mein shocked hone wali kaunsi baat hai?what do you think sirf actors gym mein jaate hai?stereotyping are we?" She raised her brows.

"No no...." He defended himself immediately. "Just that mujhe laga tum humesha kaam mein busy hote ho....studious the toh...." He bit his tongue sheepishly.

"Till about a year and a half back me and nidhi used to go to gym regularly....since college....but then gym ke saamne ek KFC khula....roz gym ke baad hum zinger burger khaane lage fir humne socha choro....not worth it...." She said being completely embarassed and he laughed loudly.

"Bholu...." He laughed and she smiled shyly.

"So if you want you can come with me...." He said sheepishly. "Not because of anything else....we will just have more time to spend and it will be a nice activity also....only if you want...."

"Okay...." She shrugged. "That is a nice idea...."

"Thik hai mai kal tumhe hospital se pick karta hoon and we will go to the gym together....carry your gym clothes....mai mere gym mein tumhara registration karwa dungi...." He said happily.

"Fine but i will pay...." She said immediately and he shook his head hopelessly.

As they finished eating they collected the plates and went to the kitchen to keep those in the sink.

"Tum humare room mein jaa ke so jaao....i will sleep in the guest room...." He gave her a bottle of water to keep on the bedside table.

"Arrey no no....i will be good in the guest room...." She said immediately.

"Tejasswi....please....i insist....it is clean....tumhe problem nahi hogi...." He said softly.

She nodded and they walked out of the kitchen.

"Tumhe neend aa rahi hai kya?" She asked slowly.

"Not really but you have duty nuh...." He said with concern.

"I will be good with 6 hours of sleep....kuch time aur baithe....if you are not tired...." She asked softly avoiding his eyes.

He smiled softly and dimmed the light of the living room and went to the music system. He played a song and came back to her.

"Dance...." He asked softly giving his palm to her.

Thodi jagah de de mujhe
Tere paas kahi reh jaau mai

She smiled softly and kept her hand on his palm.

Khamoshiyaan teri sunu
Aur dur kahin na jaaun mai

He held her waist and she kept her other hand on his shoulder as they swayed.

Apni khushi deke mai tujhe
Tere dard se jud jaaun mai

He removed the hair from her face and tucked it behind her ear.

Mila jo tu yahaan mujhe
Dilaaun mai yaqeen tujhe

He held her hand and twirled her around making her throw her head back and laugh heartily.

Rahoon hoke tera sadaa
Bas itna chaahta hoon mai

The song and the sound of the raindrops filled the air , the curtains flew in the wind. The entire building had its light off except a small lamp in their home as he kept twirling her throught their laughter echoing in the silence of the night.