Part-32

Disclaimer : All the characters written below are imaginary and a work of pure fiction. There is no resemblance to any incident or situation and is written as work of fiction.

"No we are watching that...." She said stubbornly.

He shook his head hopelessly and started the first episode of 'It Happened In Calcutta'.

As soon as the credits started the song started.

"Sukoon hai fiza mai...." He hummed under his breath and she smiled widely looking at him. "Pyaar tujhse pyaar tujhse behisaab hai...." He sang along with the song.

"Acchhaa gaate ho...." She said making herself comfortable for a binge watching night.

Karan didn't say anything.

Pata nahi kya sochegi.

"Oh this is like older times?" She sipped her tea. "1960s nice...."

"You won't like it...." He muttered under his breath. "We could have watched code M...."

"Tumhara show hai toh mujhe acchhaa nahi lagega?aisa kyun?" She frowned in confusion looking at the screen and her eyes widened as a girl was opening his zip.

"Bhais goes into the pond...." He muttered and looked at the balcony.

Teja was shocked at first and then gave an amused smile as the female character ran out seeing him hooking up with someone.

"You scared her...." And she started to laugh.

"I?what do you mean by i?" He looked at her in shock. "That's not me....woh character hai....rono...." He said like a kid.

"Haan matlab same....whatever...." She shrugged casually.

Yeh sach mein okay hai? He frowned looking at her watching it with great interest. Mujhe toh laga chappal padhegi.

"Are you serious?she is a teacher?" She looked at him in shock.

"Tum mujhe aise dekh rahi ho jaise maine kiya hai....that is Rono...." He said getting nervous.

"No integrity...." She huffed and took a drumstick and chewed on it.

He passed a tissue box to her.
"All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy...." Rono told Kusum.

Teja chuckled seeing it.

"What happened?" Karan looked at her and frowned.

She shook her head with a smile but didn't look away from the screen.

"Tum bhi topper thi nuh?" He asked softly.

"How do you know?" She looked at him immediately.

"Tumhare room mein saare medals hai...."

"Oh....haan...." She said sheepishly. "Actually mai bhi dull boy hi thi....i was very fun and happening in school....waha mere friends bhi zyaada the nuh isiliye may be....they are still my best friends....college mai i was too busy studying....i always wanted to top....baad mein realise hua acchhaa doctor banne ke liye top karna compulsory nahi hai....but yeah acchhaa lagta tha...."

Karan smiled softly looking at her. For the first time she was speaking so much about herself without him asking. Either she would answer something he would ask or he would talk about his life.

"Naina?" He chuckled.

"Hmm?" She frowned.

"Yeh jawani wala naina ho tum basically...." He shrugged and she hit his shoulder.

"Yeah but you are right....similar...." She chuckled.

Karan realised that she was pretty okay with all the kissing scenes as the show progressed.