Part-8

Disclaimer : All the characters written below are imaginary and a work of pure fiction. There is no resemblance to any incident or situation and is written as work of fiction.

Teja bid her parents good bye and contemplated on whether she should make lunch for him and take it on set?after thinking for sometime she decided against it as it would be a bit too much.

She quickly got ready because Karan would be coming to pick her up at 9.

She brought her luggage downstairs and switched off the electricity connection as instructed by her parents and her phone was ringing. His name was flashing on screen.

"Haan bolo...." She said as soon as she picked up the call.

"I am here....come...." He said as he parked the car in front of her house.

"Haan...." She took her luggage out and waved at him.

He smiled softly and got down from the car and walked towards her. She looked beautiful in a white T-shirt and jeans.

She started to lock all the doors while he kept her luggage at the back of the jeep.

"Good morning...." She said sweetly.

"Morning...." He chuckled at her innocence and opened the door of the passenger seat.

She sat in and he too took his seat and started to drive.

"So kaunsa emergency tha hospital mein?" He asked maintaining a straight face.

"Shut up...." She whispered and looked outside blushing.

"Sorry...." He chuckled. "Did you have your breakfast?"

She nodded.

"You?" She asked looking at him.

He shook his head.

"Why?" She asked immediately.

"I am carrying sandwich....got it from a cafe near my home....tumhare liye bhi hai...." He said with a smile.

They reached his set and from a distance he saw the paps outside his vanity.

"Ab?" She asked looking at him.

He parked by the side and got down and Nikhil came and sat in the driver seat.

"Yeh nikhil hai....mera sab se chota wala team member....bohut shaitan hai waise...." He said hitting nikhil's head through the window. "Sun Tejasswi ko thodi der baad vanity mein leke aana....omi will make sure sab waha se chale jayenge...."

"Ji bhaiya don't worry....hi...." Nikhil forwarded his hand to Teja happily and she smiled widely and shook hands with her.

"Hi nikhil...." She said sweetly.

Karan smiled softly.

"Chalo bye...." He waved at them and walked to the vanity.

He could have asked me to get off and go there walking but he did not. Itna kuch plan kiya just for me? She smiled softly and then started to talk with Nikhil.

He went to his vanity after interacting with the paps.

"Omi....clear the front of the vanity...." He said and sat down to do his makeup.

In a few minutes Nikhil and Omi came with Teja in the vanity. Karan smiled at her warmly.

"Tejasswi that's Omi....and this is Mangya...." He introduced her to everyone.

"She knows me....we already had a chat...." Omi said shrugging.

Teja chuckled and karan frowned.

How easily she is chatting with Nikhil and Omi. Then why not him?

"Teju sit...." Omi removed the cushions from the couch. "Aap ka sandwich...." He gave a sandwich to her as Karan had already told him to and gave one to Karan.

Teja gave a warm smile to Omi and had it as Karan had his tea and sandwich while getting his hair and makeup done. Teja had refused tea since she was not very fond of it and was awkward to say that she liked coffee.

After he was ready , he wore his mic.

"Tejasswi i will come giving the shot....please be comfortable here...." He said softly.

"Don't worry i will be fine...." She said softly. He looked so different. With all the hair and makeup.

"Okay then...." He said smiling and went out.

She sat in his vanity and chilled with his team happily.

He came back by lunch time after the shoot of one episode was done and as soon as he entered the vanity his face broke into a smile. Teja was sitting crossed legged on the couch and was chatting happily with Omi , Nikhil and Parvez.

She is not that quiet as she is in front of me. She isn't the most talkative but she is laughing so freely with them. May be because she feels i am a certain way because i am an actor , she stays reserved in front of me.

"Arrey Karan bhai aa gaye...." Nikhil got up and Teja looked at him immediately and stopped laughing.

He smiled at her and she smiled back.

Everyone left the vanity leaving them alone and he served lunch for them in two plates.

"I hope you are not bored?" He asked as they started to eat.

"No...." She said softly. "Your team is very sweet...."

"And me?" He smirked looking at him.

She chuckled softly and continued to eat.

"Aaj ka schedule bohut tight hai nuh?" She asked him softly.

"Hmm...." He nodded while eating. "But it is worth it....for the trip...." He said softly looking at her and she blushed softly.

They finished their lunch and he had gone back for shoot. After DDJ he had to go to the lockupp set. He instructed nikhil to take Teja there in his jeep as he went separately in his range rover.

Teja sat in the vanity as he got ready. He looked at him as he was setting his hair. His side profile was hot. His sharp jawline and the outfit made him hotter. She looked away and fidgeted with her phone.

"It won't take long....i will come and we wil go together to the airport...." He said looking at her softly.

She got up and nodded looking at him. He smiled softly and went for the shoot.

By this time she had bonded really well with each one of his team and had a fun time.

In an hour he came back and changed quickly.

"Omi i will be back on next monday for shoot and will return again...." He told him and Omi nodded.

"Don't worry bhai mujhe pata hai....i wil handle everything here....aap tension mat lo...." He told Karan.

"Tejasswi....chalein?" He looked at her and asked softly. She nodded and took her backpack.

"Bhai ek problem hai....woh ek pap ne post daala hai that he will pap you at the airport....i don't know kaise....so it is better aap dono saath na jaao...." Nikhil came inside the vanity and told Karan.

"How did they know we are going to the airport?" He asked in shock.

"Must have heard someone discussing ki aap dono shoot ek din mein kar rahe ho toh kuch toh hai...." He said slowly and Karan looked at them seriously.

"I had warned everyone to keep this confidential...." He said seriously. "How did this go out?" He asked angrily and his voice rose.

"Karan....it's okay....we can go separately....it's not a big deal...." Teja said softly trying to calm him down.

"No tejasswi....this is extremely un...." He started off angrily but stopped feeling her hand on his shoulder.