Part-22

Disclaimer : All the characters written below are imaginary and a work of pure fiction. There is no resemblance to any incident or situation and is written as work of fiction.

"Why the hell is the patient still kept here?" She looked at a ward boy and said furiously.

"Dr. Tejasswi we thought of doing the MRI first before shifting him to the ICU...." One of the interns who was attending him said nervously.

"Just follow the orders and take him to the ICU....and i want the wounds to be cleaned right now...." She shouted at the intern who nodded getting scared.

The other doctor , Dr. Siddhant who was a neurologist came there quickly and was startled to see Teja shouting. She had never raised her voice like that at anyone.

"Sid....sid....check him....head injury with blood loss and he is sub conscious....probable internal bleeding...." Teja held Sid's hand and he nodded completely taken aback with Teja's reaction.

"Who was with the patient during the time of the accident needs to give me details about how this happened...." Dr. Sid checked his eyes and gestured the ward boy to take him to the ICU.

The Assistant director who was there with him told him details of what had happened.

Teja quickly went to Omi.

"Teju bhai...." Omi said gulping.

"Ghar pe inform kiya?" Teja asked trying to stay calm.

"Haan....they are coming...." Nikhil said immediately and Teja immediately called her parents and Adi and Riddhima.

"Teju he will fine right?" Omi asked scared. "He had fever last night....above 101...."

"What?" She looked at him shocked. "He was fine when we met...."

"Yes he got fever after coming home...." Omi said nervously. "I asked him to cancel shoot but...."

"What all medicine did he take?i need to know the history...." She asked urgently.

Omi told her the names.

"Teju he will fine right?" He asked again.

"He has to be...." Teja muttered and rushed to the ICU.

She pushed opened the door and went inside to see the junior doctors cleaning his wounds and the sister starting to give the blood by making a channel on his hand.

Sid was monitoring the vitals.

"Sid he had a few medicines....he had fever last night...." Teja said urgently and told him the name of the medicine.

Sid looked at the junior doctors and then at Teja and held her arm and pulled her aside.

"What is wrong with you?why are you behaving like a mad woman?" He hissed at her.

"Sid....sid he....i know him...." She said with tears dropping down her cheeks.

Sid's face softened immediately.

"Acchhaa okay....tu....tu relax kar....he will be fine...." He said assuring her.

"Sid please let me stay here...." Teja pleaded and wiped her tears. "I know this isn't my case but please...."

"Of course...." He said immediately and they both went back to him.

"Dr. Sidhant the bleeding has stopped...." One of the junior doctor said.

"That's good....do one thing....get the tests done immediately and i think there is a fracture on the shoulder....there is quite a bit of a swelling there....call Dr.Preeti...." he instructed the juniors and looked at Teja. "Umm Dr.Tejasswi can you assist me with the case?his BP is fluctuating...." He said pointing at the monitor and Teja nodded. She knew why he had said that. So that the other doctors and sisters doesn't feel weird about the fact that why she was there.

Soon his tests were being done and she came out of the cabin and sat on the couch in the corridor with a thud.

She saw his family coming there. She immediately got up and went to them.

"How is he?" His mother asked while crying incontrollably.

"Aunty....aunty relax...." She held her shoulder and made her sit.

"Teju how is he?mera sunny kaisa hai?" She cried and Teja closed her eyes as tears started running down her cheeks.

"Tests chal rahe hai....the neurologist is treating him....mai....mai bhi hoon udhar hi don't worry aunty...." She said in a low voice.

Meenu held her hand and pulled her aside.

"Sach bol Teja....kaisa hai woh?" She asked with a crack voice.

"Let the....let the tests be done....we don't know agar in....internal bleedi...." She stopped and gulped.

"Shit...." Bharat ran his fingers through his hair.

"I want to see him...." His mumma got up restlessly.

"Aunty aunty abhi tests chal rahe hai....i promise you after that you will go in...." Teja held her and made her sit.

One of the person from the production team came to the family and Teja immediately moved back.

"Ekta ma'am is on her way....this is a good hospital but if you guys want it anywhere else we can arrange it....the best doctors will be treating him...." The guy told his father.

"Nahi....he will be treated here...." His father said looking at Teja who was standing at a distance looking at him hopefully.

Dr. Sidhant came out and looked at Teja and gestured her to come. She went to him and he stood in front of his father , jiju and sisters.

"The reports of the tests will come soon....then we will come to know that internal bleeding hai yaa nahi....and we will work accordingly...." He said politely. "There is fracture on the right shoulder and the orthopaedic is treating that....no need to worry on that....it is minor and will heal soon...."

"Can we go and meet him?" Poonam asked with tears.

"One person...." He said politely.

"Sid....let them all go one by one...." Teja said looking at him and Sid nodded.

"Okay then...." He said politely.

"Aunty....chaliye...." Teja held her shoulder and took her into the cabin slowly.

"Sunny...." His mom sobbed seeing him on the bed with channels on his arms for blood input and oxygen nozzle attached to his nose. "Teju look at him....mera bacchhaa...."

"Aunty...." Teja held her tightly as she broke down and Teja herself started to sob hugging her.

NOTE : I don't know anything about medical procedures and treatment procedures. So this is just fiction and nothing close to how treatment is done in reality.