Part-18

Disclaimer : All the characters written below are imaginary and a work of pure fiction. There is no resemblance to any incident or situation and is written as work of fiction.

"You want to say something?" He looked at her as she was standing there.

"Are you okay?are you upset on me?" She asked slowly.

"I will have the kheer later...." He said looking back at the screen.

He is upset. For sure.

"Karan....what hap...." Before she could say any further he cut her off.

"I will have it later Tejasswi....anything else?"

Teja sighed. She understood that he was upset on her because otherwise he wouldn't react like this with her.

She sat on the edge bed facing him.

"Karan...." She held his hand and he looked at her and then looked back at the screen.

"What did i do?tum bologe nahi toh mujhe kaise samajh mein aayega?" She asked softly.

"Why do you care?why do you want to know?and honestly why should i tell you?" He shut the laptop and kept it aside. "Tum batati ho mujhe kuch?" He said folding his legs which were stretched previously.

"Matlab?" She frowned in confusion and he moved his hand back from her grip.

"Meenu told me....she told me that you never go to night clubs and you have your reason....prateek had told her once i think....really Tejasswi?yeh baat tumne mujhe batana zaruri nahi samjha when i asked you whether we can go to the pub or not?" He asked seriously.

Teja's face hardened immediately. Shit he has taken it in a different way.

"You think i am a weirdo?that i am not understanding?that i won't respect your choices and decisions?and that you have to say yes to everything to what i say?you think that's how we are gonna work out?" He said angrily.

"Karan you...." Teja was cut off before she could complete her sentence.

"No tejasswi you have hurt me...." He said with disappointment. "I didn't expect you to open up about everything....but you could have atleast told me that you don't go to night clubs....you could have said honestly that yoh have a reason jo tumhe discuss nahi karni hai and mai samajhta...."

"Karan tum please mujhe bolne doge?" Teja said sighing.

"Kya bologe?justify karoge?" He scoffed.

"Haan....because i have a justification...." She said seriously.

"I don't want any justification...." He said gritting his teeth and looked away.

"Fine...." She got up. "Tumhe justification bhi nahi chahiye....tumhe assume bhi karna hai...."

"I have a problem because you are justifying now because i am upset....agar mujhe meenu ne nahi bataya hota aur mujhe nahi pata chalta and mai react nahi karta toh tum mujhe batate hi nahi...." He said looking at her seriously. "And i have a problem with that...."

"If you listen to me then you will understand Karan that why am i justifying now that you are upset and why i didn't do it before....if you let me say then you will understand...." She said seriously.

"Now you are angry....wow....great...." He said scanning her expressions carefully.

Her face softened immediately.

"I am not angry....i am just thinking may be....may be you should think again....see i am very different that you....family ke liye tumne haan toh bol diya....but i don't think...." She said slowly.