Part-40

Disclaimer : All the characters written below are imaginary and a work of pure fiction. There is no resemblance to any incident or situation and is written as work of fiction.

Karan stirred in his sleep as the alarm started to ring.

"Siri shut up...." He said in his sleep and put a pillow on his face.

Teja who was heating water in the electric kettle to make tea shook her head chuckling.

"Get up....birthday boy...." She put the tea bag in the cup and pulled the pillow away from his face.

"Kya yaar...." He sat up with a grumpy face and she kept the mug of tea in front of him.

"Good morning...." She said kissing his forehead. He looked at her immediately and smiled softly. "Happy birthday...."

"Thank you...." He stretched like a baby.

"Siri ko shut up bolke kya hoga?pure raat snore karte ho tum...."

"What rubbish....i don't snore...." He took a sip of the tea.

"Shut up....sirf snore nahi ajeeb awaaze karte ho....hilte rehete ho...." She shrugged and he looked here and there embarassed. He knew she was correct.

"So i am leaving....tum jaao shoot pe...." She said while putting some of her stuffs into her hand bag.

"What?leaving?no way....kal chali jaana....ek din ke liye kaun jaate hai school friends ke saath?atleast uncle aunty ke liye sab believable banane ke liye ruk jaao...." He shrugged.

"Acchhaa uncle aunty ko believe karwane ke liye rok rahe ho?" She raised her brows.

"Aur nahi toh kya?" He said sheepishly. "In short you are not leaving now....kal parvez chor aayega tumhe....mai shot dene jaata hoon tum chill karo....nikhil om ko bula lo...."

"Aise jaoge?atleast brush karo nahao...." She frowned.

"Arrey obviously....woh sab karke hi jaunga...." He got up and ran to the washroom.

*****

Karan had come back from his shoot after lunch time and found that Teja Om and Nikhil were playing Uno in the living area. He shook his head hopelessly and freshened up and sat with them.

"Karan bhai aa gaye hai....ab toh khaana khalo...." Omi said while getting up.

"Tumne lunch nahi kiya?" Karan checked the time. It was 4:30.

"Nahi....sab saath mein khayenge....order kar diya tha....i will serve wait...." She kept the cards away and got up and served food for all of them and sat down to eat.

"Karan bhai thoda rest lelo....fir ready ho jaana....production walo ne party rakhi hai aap ke liye...." Omi told him after finishing their lunch and Karan nodded.

His team left the suite and Karan sat beside Teja.

"Don't worry mai waha rahunga...." He said looking at her.

"I am not worrying...." She chuckled softly.

"Tum comfortable rahoge?" He asked caressing her hair.