A Night With Muzan

"You should have Douma occupied with that project of yours more often," Muzan said with a snicker. He rubbed my back as I lay snuggled to him with my head on his chest. He stuck his nose in my hair and sighed as he took a sniff. "You smell so good. Don't tell me that Douma got you whatever you used to wash your hair with. Don't ruin it for me." He took another long sniff.

Actually, it was Daki who gave it to me, I thought and smirked.

Muzan held me tighter against his body. He was in absolute bliss having me in his arms and smelling my hair. I nuzzled my head against his chest and snickered as I rubbed the other side of his chest down towards his stomach.

Muzan moaned a little into my hair.

"You really like this," I said.

"I'm very comfortable," he murmured into my hair.

"You sound like you might fall asleep."

"No, no, no ..." He rubbed my back and then squeezed me very tight in his arms.

I laughed.

"You see, I am very much awake," Muzan said and playfully growled in my hair.

I laughed some more and pushed myself up from his chest. "Ah! So, you are!" I said and tapped him on the nose.

"Are you playing? Do you want to play?" Muzan asked with smirking, frisky eyes.

I smiled mischievously at him.

Muzan laughed and pinned me down to the futon. His hungry eyes looked at my pleasured face before they brought their gaze to my neck. He then grinned and threw himself at my neck, piercing his fangs deep inside and starting to gulp down my blood. My body tingled with satisfaction and I grabbed tightly onto him, digging my claws into his upper arms. Muzan straddled my body and kept drinking until he decided he had enough.

"You're unbearably perfect after I drink your blood, Sakura," Muzan said once he rose his face from my neck, strands of his chin-length, wavy hair hanging over his face. He sighed. "We don't find the time to do this often enough."

I made a gesture to him with my hand, signalling him to give access of his neck to me.

Muzan smiled. "Now, I'll fall to your mercy."

He laid down on his side next to me, looking at me with lustful eyes. He moved his hair away from the most accessible side of his neck and put his hand at my hip.

Without a second to spare, I rolled over onto him, pushing him onto his back, and sank my fangs into his neck. Muzan breathed heavily in pleasure as I drank his blood. He pulled me snug, pressing me against his body so I could feel every nook and cranny of his figure. After I was done, I brought my lips to his. We kissed and massaged each other for a long time, staining each other's mouths with blood.

After that, we lay resting, wrapped and snuggled together in the blanket. Muzan held me under his arm, and I sank back comfortably into his chest and stomach.

"We've been having this time together almost every day over the past weeks," Muzan said. "It's wonderful." He nuzzled his face in my hair. 

I smiled and squeezed his arm that was over me.

"I know it can't always be like this, with you having your projects and I having mine," Muzan said. "But we have to make sure to do this regularly. At least once per week."

"I agree," I said. 

"It's all perfect," he said. He snickered a little. "I wonder how Kokushibou has been dealing with continuing the Blue Spider Lily synthesis on his own."

"He's probably fine," I said.

Muzan yawned. "Oh, I know he's fine. But after doing it alone most days for about a month, I think he's overwhelmed. I saw him yesterday and all six of his eyes had this dead look to them, as if he was thinking --" He cleared his throat and started to imitate Kokushibou's voice. "Muzan-sama, my great master, I accept the order you gave me to work alone, but it is a trying and tiring task to repeat for so many weeks. But no, Muzan-sama, I am not doubting your decision." He laughed. "Something like that," he added in his normal voice.

I laughed. "He would say that!"

"He would say exactly that if he dared speak to me uncensored!"

We both laughed.

"And then there's your Daki," Muzan said.

"Oh? What about her?"

"What a silly child she is." He snickered. "Sakura, she actually thinks that I am taking what she says seriously! And then, if I simply give her a small compliment, the girl practically melts in front of my eyes." He giggled a little. "I can't believe it, especially considering that tactless brute of a brother she's got. But well, that's your project."

"There's more to her brother than you'd think. But true, that's my project," I said. "And there's more to Daki, too. Did you know that she's found a way to push Akaza around?"

"She what?" He snickered.

"Yeah. She's been having him bring her food, blankets, new clothes, anything really."

Muzan found that to be extremely funny.

"Well, there has to be some benefit to her, even if it's just silly reports from you," he said. He kissed me on the back of my head. "And that little crush she has on me. As I told you, it's very amusing. It's no surprise she'd have a crush on me, though. Of course she does. I'm basically a perfect being, aren't I?"

I turned around in his hold so that I faced him. Smiling, I lightly pinched his cheek. "Of course you are, Muzan-kun."

He smiled softly at me. "But you're being sarcastic."

"Only a little."

He teasingly sneered at me and tickled me. We both laughed some more and toyed with each other until growing tired and falling asleep.