Return of the Hanafuda Earrings (Part 1)

Muzan massaged my shoulders as I was getting ready for us to go out into the city. I decided to put on a little bit of makeup for fun and was sitting in front of a mirror working on it. Muzan's massages slowed down my progress. They were too relaxing and comfortable.

"I can keep going like this," he said. His reflection in the mirror was smiling with a very faint blush on his cheeks.

"I know you can," I said and continued to touch up my eyebrows.

Muzan's fingers tenderly molded themselves where my neck connected to my shoulders.

I sighed and stretched my neck backwards to look at him. "That's really nice. Keep at this spot."

Muzan kissed me on my forehead. "Whatever you ask."

I smiled and went back to my makeup. Muzan pressed and kneaded his fingers into my muscle like it was soft clay.

"Do you have tension in your back from sparring with Gyutaro?" he asked.

"No."

Actually, it was from giving Gyutaro a piggy-back ride. He had been begging for one over several years and I finally gave in to his request. I turned out to be rather awkward with our heights being similar to each other.

Muzan snickered. He bent down and brought his lips to my neck, watching himself in the mirror in the process. He mischievously licked my neck and looked to see my reaction in the reflection.

"Do you want something?" I asked with a smirk.

He was so cute that I couldn't help but blush too.

Muzan put his fangs against my neck and rubbed their tips against my skin.

"You can take some," I said and started to apply some red lipstick. "But you'll give me my share later."

Muzan puffed some hot, moist breaths on my skin before he sunk his fangs into my neck and drank my blood. His hands grasped onto my shoulders as he drank. When he was finished, he ran his tongue over the puncture wounds until they closed up. He brushed his hair out of his face and looked in the mirror. His cheeks were completely flushed.

"I can't leave the room like this," he said. "No one will take me seriously if they see me in this state. Imagine if Kokushibou saw me. He'd be mentally making fun of us. That's unacceptable. It's us who are supposed to make fun of him behind his back."

"But it was delicious, wasn't it?" I asked and reached to touch his arm.

Muzan's eyes softened. "Exquisite as always." He then looked to my makeup and spotted a container of powder. "This." He picked it up and twisted off the lid. "You never use this."

"I don't like powder."

"How old is this?"

"Not too old." I turned in my seat to face him. "It's not that stuff from last century that's filled with lead, if that's what you're asking."

"That was what I was asking." He dabbed the puff into the powder. "It can't affect us as demons but still, I do not want to be using that." He applied the powder to his face and quite heavily onto his cheeks.

"Don't you think that's too much?" I asked.

"Not with those red lips of yours arousing me tonight." He finished with the powder and closed the container. He returned the container to my makeup table and looked at me. "I want to suck them and not let go."

I smiled with teasing eyes. "You can when we're back home."

"I'll suck them until I fall asleep sucking them."