Chapter 2

Xie Yi held up the money and saw that the man's face was a little gloomy, as if he was going to kill someone.

    Indeed, a face with such a handsome face must be worth 18,000 yuan. He went to his pocket and took it out. In the other pocket, he took out fifty dollars and stuffed the money into Li Yuze's hand together. Inside, "That's all, I really don't have it anymore. If you don't believe me, take out my pocket."

    Xie Yi really wanted to persuade him to do market research before doing business next time. Don't be hard on a poor guy like him.

    Li Yuze looked at the 250 yuan in his hand, the expression on his face was uncertain, as if he had suffered some kind of shame, he threw the money and threw his clothes away.

    "I'm quite temperamental, I don't even want the money." Xie Yi lifted the quilt and went to the ground to pick up the money, his feet touched the ground and his waist was like being struck by lightning. He screamed and fell back on the bed in pain.

    "Do you feel pain even if you are a ghost?" Xie Yi rubbed his waist. Although the pain was a little bit painful, as long as he remembered everything that happened just now, his whole body felt numb, and he could not wait to do it again.

    Xie Yi has always thought that he is a straight man for the past 20 years, but he has a crooked roommate. When the roommate came out with him, he joked that the gay man was by his side, but now he can only think hard, The gay man is me.

    Xie Yishuang was really cool, but the pain was also really painful. He curled up in the quilt and fell asleep.

    It was nine o'clock in the morning when he woke up, and the phone was ringing non-stop. He had long forgotten about his sudden death. He thought he had a fragrant dream last night, so he picked up the phone and connected the call.

    "What time is it, why haven't you come yet? I told you, the chairman's son came to our company today. I heard that the president has a very bad temper."

    Xie Yi listened to the voice of the strange man on the phone. A head full of question marks, "Who are you? Didn't I get fired?"

    "You're sleepy, I'm Lao Ge." The man said anxiously: "You were fired in your dream? If you don't come back now, Will definitely be fired."

    "Okay, I'll be right here." Xie Yi hung up the phone in confusion and looked at the note on the screen, "Lao Ge?"

    He was familiar with the name, isn't it the heroine in the romance novel he wrote recently? Boyfriend? That one he didn't even bother to get his name, he kept calling the old Ge Lao Ge till the end.

    He felt that something was not right, and he glanced at the hotel room again. The furnishings in the room were also very similar to the first chapter of the romance novel he wrote. The room is very similar.

    He propped himself up and got out of bed in disbelief, and saw a black backpack on the ground, which he brought over last night.

    He squatted on the ground to open the bag and saw a set of professional men's clothes inside.

    Xie Yi froze in place.

    The female protagonist of the one-child Babao romance written by him is set to be a pure white-collar worker in the workplace during the day, and a sexy and hot little queen in a nightclub at night.

    In an accident, she was drugged, and she was taken back to the hotel because she looked like his Bai Yueguang. She became pregnant with his eight children after the spring night.

    Xie Yi seemed to have been struck by lightning, and he transmigrated into his own novel and became the heroine?

    Once you accept this setting, there is no going back.

    He confirmed it again, his little baby is still there, and he has not become an intersex person, but yesterday he became a sufferer...

    sudden death and transmigration, what a good setting this is, if you write the next book as a stalk The new novel will definitely make a lot of money and repay all the mortgages owed, but the person who crosses over is still himself.

    Just traverse, why don't you even get a system or a golden finger? I must not die in the novice village.

    Just when his eyes were empty and he was about to die again, Lao Ge sent him several messages urging him to come to the company quickly. He heard that the boss was delayed and arrived an hour late. President. He still has a chance.

    Xie Yi put away his mobile phone and quickly changed his clothes. He comforted himself in his heart, it was really hard to cross into his own junk text, but fortunately, it was a sex change, and there was no need to have children.

    And in reality, his last job was a sneaker designer, and his setting for the heroine was also a designer. His old job was not afraid of running out of food.

    In the first chapter of the novel, the heroine slept with the male protagonist. When she went to the company the next day, she found that the male protagonist was the president of her company. Later, the president took her home as a substitute. She didn't want to be a substitute, so she carried eight The cub is out of the country.

    But now that I am not pregnant, and I have not slept with the president, I can work in the company with peace of mind. It is a chance for me to start over again, which is not bad.

    After getting dressed, his psychological construction was also done, and he went to the company happily.

    When he arrived at the door of the company, he found that many employees were standing in the lobby on the first floor. How could they be so neat? Is this what he wrote in the first place? Feel so ashamed.

    Xie Yi posted here, and was stopped by Lao Ge, "You're finally here, everyone is busy today, so don't check in. At the end of the month, you will say that you forgot to check in today, and maybe you will be given a full attendance. "

    You really know how to take chances. You deserve to be the character I wrote, just follow me." Xie Yi muttered in a low voice, but it was a little noisy here, and Lao Ge didn't hear it.

    He stood on the spot and chatted with Lao Ge for a while, wanting to know some details that he hadn't written, so as not to help him in time.

    Just as he was talking, the surroundings suddenly became quiet, Mr. Li came, and Xie Yi quickly stood up and greeted the new leader with everyone.

    This Mr. Li doesn't seem to like to do any big pomp. He doesn't wear an exaggerated cape like the president in the TV series. He has four or five bodyguards, one opens an umbrella and one opens the door. He just drove by himself.

    He entered the company and saw that so many employees greeted him, with a dissatisfied expression on his face, "Don't go to work, stand here in the sun?"

    The department managers who greeted him wiped away their sweat in fear, and quickly flattered: "Everyone heard that the new leader is President Li, and they couldn't control their excitement and wanted to welcome you, so I'll let them all I'm gone."

    President Li glanced at him and ignored him, walking towards the elevator with his long legs on his own.

    As he got closer and closer, Xie Yi also saw his face clearly. That person was the stripper with him in the hotel last night? !

    Did the male protagonist have any special hobbies behind his back, or did he misunderstand him last night?

    He took a deep breath and hid behind Lao Ge in fear.

    Lao Ge was confused by his actions, "Why are you still shy? Don't be so timid. If Mr. Li sees your unpromising appearance, be careful about your future."

    Xie Yi grabbed his back. Clothes, roaring in my heart: If I told you that I not only slept with him last night, but also put 250 yuan in his hand, do you think I would die miserably?