Chapter 34

"This, this is too rushed." Xie Yi thought about it, although he didn't want to face it, he really had nothing to do this afternoon. In the next few days, he would work overtime to finalize the manuscript of the shoes and the material printing and so on. A lot of things, it is estimated that I will be busy for half a month. It is better to take a rest today and go to the hospital. After that, I will be busy until the shoes are made and then take maternity leave.

    "If you are really depressed, you should find out early and let the doctor think of a way to delay your illness. And you've already gone to the hospital, why bother twice to finish what you have to do in one day?" Li Yuze Knowing that what Xie Yi cares about most is work, and wasting work time is very painful for Xie Yi. If he tries to persuade him from this angle, he will definitely agree.

    "If you can make an appointment, just go..." Xie Yi rubbed his stomach. Li Yuze didn't know about the fact that he had eight children in his stomach. If he knew, would he be scared?

    He kindly reminded Li Yuze, "Prepare your heart first, and no matter what the doctor says, don't be too surprised."

    Xie Yi glanced at the time, it was half past eleven, "The hospital is also off at this time, right? Let's go after lunch. Let me ask you a question, can you eat takeout in your office?"

    Li Yuze has obsessive-compulsive disorder, not to mention taking takeout in his office, even if you drink a drink with a stronger taste, but now But can accommodate the pregnant solution.

    Li Yuze was afraid that the takeout would be unsanitary, "I told my aunt to make it, and let the driver deliver it."

    "How long will it take? I'm so hungry." The tired feeling on Xie Yi came up again, and he slumped on the sofa. He called Hache, "Just order one, I don't eat much anyway."

    "Can you take a nap? If you insist on eating from home, then I'll make up for it first." Yi grabbed his coat and put it on him. He was tired and hungry now, and it made no difference to him whether to go to bed first or eat first.

    Li Yuze ordered him a meal at a store that could make nutritious meals for pregnant women, and found him a blanket to cover first. After waiting for almost half an hour, the meal finally arrived when Xie Yi was about to fall asleep.

    He lost his appetite again, lying on the sofa and didn't want to wake up.

    Li Yuze was afraid that he would be too tired to go to the hospital in the afternoon, so he coaxed him to help him up, "I've never coaxed anyone, so don't cherish it."

    Xie Yi: "...If you don't want to, don't coax him, I will too. If you don't like it, coax your Bai Yueguang to go."

    Li Yuze held his hand stiff, "You still saw it."

    "What did you see, you cheated?" Xie Yi bumped him with the shoulder and let him Stay away from yourself, "You only promised me for a day, but you can't help it anymore?"

    "I already blocked him, what do you want?" Li Yuze waved his hand, afraid that he could not help talking about the child if he continued talking. It's someone else's business. The two quarreled again, which made Xie Yi feel his fetus. "Let's eat, don't mention other people."

    Xie Yi felt that Li Yuze was different from his situation. He didn't have anyone he liked. Li Yuze won't feel unbalanced when he is together, but Li Yuze has someone he likes, so he will definitely feel unbalanced when he is separated from someone he doesn't like because of the person he doesn't like.

    Just like the novels he wrote, the male protagonist and the female protagonist are together for the sake of the child, and there is not much emotion, so they are so indifferent to the female protagonist.