Chapter 63 Reality 02

Xie Yi's desire to win was aroused by him, and he whispered, "It's not necessarily who wins or loses."

    "I'm quite confident." The man patted him on the back, "Come on."

    Xie Yi saw his mouth Although Shang was saying come on, his tone and expression seemed to be telling him "don't dream".

    Xie Yi pretended not to hear what he meant, "I will!"

    After Mr. Li left, Wei Yu walked over to Xie Yi in his mosaic-fitting swimming trunks and asked him, "What did Mr. Li just say to you? "

    Nothing, he told me to cheer." Xie Yi lowered his head and moved his wrists and ankles to prepare for a while.

    "That's what you said?" Wei Yu didn't believe it. "You said that you can stick it so close, so ambiguous?"

    "Near?" Xie Yi glanced at him. The distance between the two of them now is more than the distance between him and President Li just now. To be closer, why didn't he see any ambiguous place, "We are also quite ambiguous."

    After he said that, he walked to the side and sat for two minutes before starting the final game.

    Having seen Mr. Li's speed just now, Xie Yi felt that his odds of winning were only half.

    He threw out all his distracting thoughts and jumped into the water. In the water, he had no intention to observe the state of others, and could only swim forward desperately.

    Mr. Li arrived first when he was about to reach the end. He stood on the shore and looked at Xie Yi, only to find that Xie Yi fluttered a few times and sank to the bottom when he was about to reach the end.

    "Have a leg cramp?" He didn't care too much, jumped into the water again, and scooped up Xie Yi.

    His speed was too fast, Xie Yi didn't take a few sips of water, he just came up and coughed twice, but his legs hurt and he couldn't walk.

    He was carried out of the crowd by the man, and looked embarrassed by so many eyes, "Just put me on a chair, I'm fine, I don't need to go to the hospital, just take a break."

    "Just like this, you still want to be first?" The man put him on the chair beside him, pulled a towel over his lap, turned around and handed him a glass of juice, and said again, "Oh yes. Yes, you did get the first place, count down."

    Xie Yi squeezed the glass tightly, and replied without a smile, "The key is to participate."

    "Why didn't you cry this time? No? Are you holding back?" The man smiled, shook his head, and left.

    Xie Yi looked at him like this, speechless, why is this person so arrogant?

    He bent over to dry the water on his legs with a towel, rubbed it, and the man came back and threw a box into his arms.

    Xie Yi picked up the box and looked at it blankly, and found that it was the new mobile phone. He looked up at the man suspiciously.

    "It's done, don't cry." The man left this sentence, turned around and left, leaving a blank-faced Xie Yi sitting on the chair to retort him: "Who cried?" The

    man took a shower and changed his clothes and went back to In the room, he saw his sister came to him crying.

    This time they went on vacation, and his parents asked him to bring his sister who was in junior high school too.

    The little girl rushed over and hugged his waist, "Brother, are you alright! I just heard that someone almost drowned from swimming cramps. You almost drowned because of swimming cramps a while ago. How dare you go swimming." The