Chapter 82 Zhou Unknown 10

After Zhou Zhiwen got the good news, he immediately went home and shared it with Hao You, "Look, am I successful in chasing stars?"

    Hao You frowned and looked at his script, "Are you chasing stars, or do you want to chase them? He? Do you want me to make room for him?"

    Zhou Weiqi immediately heard what he meant, "I'm chasing a star, what do you think is so dirty? I never thought about falling in love with him, I still You didn't say anything about your six blind date partners, how dare you ask me?"

    Hao You immediately apologized when he heard this, he spent a lot of time on the blind date last time to get Zhou Weiwei back. , since then he has been cautious.

    "It's all my fault, it's me being stingy." Hao You coaxed him, "Look, it's almost New Year's Eve, should we go to Li Yuze's house together?"

    "Yes, I agreed with him. Xie Yi celebrates the New Year together," Zhou Weiwei glanced at Hao You, "Don't go, you don't speak well, and you're going to make people angry."

    "You really won't let me go? Xie Yi Why are you so stingy, I said a few words to him last time, and I have a grudge for several months?" Hao You put his arms around Zhou Wei's shoulder, "He won't let me go, so I still want to go, it's not his house, it's me Brother Li Yuze's house, if it wasn't because he was pregnant with a child, would he have the opportunity to live in such an expensive house?"

    Zhou Weiwei was very uncomfortable listening to his contemptuous tone, "Do you think that's how you see me too? "

    No, how can he compare with our baby." Hao You saw that he had made Zhou Weiwei angry again, and quickly coaxed him, "I'm telling the truth, he doesn't have any skills, he just looks better, Will you have a baby, but you are different, your work ability is so strong, and you are better than him in other aspects."

    "You better not go, I'm really afraid that you will give him an abortion." The more Zhou Wei thought about it, the more angry he became In the past, he was not a person who liked to quarrel with each other when he was in love, but after he was with Hao You, there was a mess of things, which made his body that was already tired from work even more tired.

    He couldn't help asking Hao You: "You always go out with those alcoholic and meaty friends. They look like they're indifferent people, and they always laugh at me, thinking that I like you because of your money. Did you say they are not good?"

    Hao You: "Aren't you saying they are not good now?"

    "Are you deliberately making fun of me? If it wasn't because you said my friends were bad, could I say your buddies were bad? Every time Zhou Weiwei quarreled with him, he always asked himself why he was angry with this person, "Why do your friends look down on me so much, isn't it because your attitude affects their judgment? If you explain our Are they going to say that about me?"

    "I haven't told them about our relationship for a long time." Hao You squeezed his shoulders, "Don't be angry, it's going to hurt your body."

    "That is to say, you are still the same. Didn't you explain our relationship to them?" Zhou Unknown clapped his hand away, "I always defend you in front of my friends, why am I so cheap."

    Zhou Unknown has been very busy during this period of time, he and his friends There are very few opportunities to meet. It is good to meet once a month. Every time we meet, we have to get angry. Today, he originally thought that the New Year was coming, and he had no relatives, so he would have a happy New Year with Hao You, but I'm not in the mood now.

    "It's all my fault. I'll explain it to them tomorrow." Hao You saw that he was wearing a coat and was about to leave, and stopped him, "Where are you going?"