Chapter 35

"Ten weeks?" They have only known each other for ten weeks. If the child is only ten weeks old, then the child can't be someone else's?

    Li Yuze's head was dizzy, he looked at Xie Yi's stomach, and at the expression that Xie Yi disliked him, "Really ten weeks?"

    Xie Yi really wanted to pat his brain to see what was inside. Xie Yi apologized to the doctor, "I'm sorry, I made you laugh, my brain is a little useless."

    After speaking, he quickly pulled Li Yuze out, and didn't want to let the doctor make jokes here.

    Maybe he forgot to set IQ when he set it for Li Yuze. Xie Yi himself has never been a domineering president, and his studies from childhood to adulthood are neither good nor bad, so the description of how powerful the male protagonist is all stays on the surface, and the male protagonist is originally the background board, the point is that the female protagonist gives birth to a child, and the female protagonist is taken by her mother-in-law. Bullying, the heroine was bullied by Bai Yueguang, the heroine was bullied by parents and sisters...

    Now Xie Yi regrets it a little bit. After being opened by the company, he was patient and looking for a new job. Let's borrow the money from a friend first. Months have passed, why do you have to write those things that rely on three views to make money? Even if you don't die suddenly, he may end up like the heroine, and the best time for development is delayed by having a child. It will never be possible to do your favorite job again.

    It's just that the heroine gave birth to eight children, and he gave birth to a worthless novel.

    Thinking of this, he sighed regretfully. Li Yuze heard him sigh and thought he was uncomfortable again, "Let's go back and let the doctor see it."

    "No, I just thought of something from the past." Xie Yi felt that Li Yuze His expression was blank, not as cold as usual, but a little funny.

    Seeing him smiling, Li Yuze became even more embarrassed. He turned his head to avoid his gaze, and pretended to be calm and dragged Xie Yi for a check-up.

    "Just now the doctor said that I will have prenatal depression, partly because I haven't fully accepted the change in my identity," Xie Yi touched his stomach, "I will try to accept them in the future."

    Before Xie Yi had no concept of these children, he thought it was just a series of numbers, but this time, he saw these eight children on the hospital's equipment. The feeling was indescribable, and he finally realized this. A few little guys are also living beings. They want to grow and develop in their own bodies, and finally they are born by themselves. They can cry, laugh, grow up, and call him Dad around him.

    Xie Yi wanted to touch them now, the feeling of being shocked by life made his eyes slightly red.

    Li Yuze didn't look at the child, and kept staring at Xie Yi. Seeing Xie Yi was about to cry again, thinking that he was uncomfortable again, he wiped his tears and asked the doctor how Xie Yi was. The doctor told him that the eight children were all healthy.

    "Eight?" This shocked him even more than the ten weeks he heard just now. He was so stupid that he almost fell off the chair. Today, he has always been calm and will lose face for the rest of his life.

    The doctor helped him with a smile and counted him, "It's really eight. Although the child is healthy, it's not very good for the mother...the father's health."

    "The count is wrong, it doesn't look like it. " Li Yuze also tried to argue with the doctor, who explained to him that the child was too young and could see more clearly when he was older.