Chapter 4

Xie Yi grabbed his cell phone before he dialed the number, locked the screen and put it in Li Yuze's pocket, "I, I'm not here to peep, I'm here for a reason."

    "What's the reason?" Li Yuze Looking at him with a cold expression, as if to poke a hole in his soul.

    Xie Yi shrank his neck in fear, stammering and couldn't make up a reason. Seeing that he wanted to take out his mobile phone to call the police again, he didn't know what was wrong, so he took out the two hundred and fifty dollars in his pocket and stuffed it. into Li Yuze's hands.

    "I gave you this!" Xie Yi was so nervous that he almost shouted, "Yesterday you worked so hard, I felt bad for not letting you collect the money, so I found it, you put it away and make up for yourself. , I was exhausted yesterday, thank you for your hard work."

    Xie Yi patted him on the shoulder calmly, "Your company is good, I just visited it casually, it's fine, I'm leaving, you don't need to leave me for dinner."

    After he finished speaking, he smeared oil on the soles of his feet and slipped away. He almost ran back to his workstation, ignoring the curious glances from his colleagues around him, and drank a large cup of coffee in one breath, finally giving him the shock he had just received. pressed down.

    Lao Ge slid the chair over and asked him, "What's the matter, the dog has driven him away?"

    "No, it's almost the same." Xie Yi wiped the sweat from his forehead, looked at Lao Ge who cared about him, and thought that he had created this before. The purpose of the supporting role is to share the heroine's worries. If you have any difficulties, can you ask Lao Ge to let him come up with ideas?

    "I want to ask you something." Xie Yi whispered, "I have a grudge with our new boss Li, what should we do?"

    "How can you have grudges with Mr. Li? How did you know him?" Ge recalled the abnormal behavior of Xie Yi just now, and finally understood the reason. It turned out that it was Xie Yi who made President Li angry, and was afraid that President Li would see him and be fired.

    "That's right, I met at a nightclub yesterday, and I have a grudge." Xie Yi couldn't say it all, but he just said the ending in a covert way.

    "Are you fighting?" Lao Ge almost jumped up from his chair in surprise.

    "Well, it's a fight." Taking off his clothes and fighting on the bed was also a fight, and Xie Yi felt that he was not lying.

    Lao Ge looked up and down at Xie Yi, "No wonder I saw a deep tooth mark on the back of your neck just now. It turned out to be Mr. Li biting. Mr. Li is too careless. People."

    Xie Yi nervously touched the back of his neck, but he didn't feel anything, and it was indeed a bit tingling when he pressed it.

    He was drugged last night, and he felt dizzy during the process. He didn't feel any pain except for the coolness. After the end, the pain gradually spread to his entire body.

    And there is one spot on his body that hurts the most, and the pain in other places is less obvious.

    He touched the back of his neck to recall, and he did remember some pictures.

    Last night, Li Yuze pressed him on the bed with his back to him, like a pile driver, and grabbed his neck like a wild beast gnawing at its prey. At the time, he didn't know he was afraid, but when he recalled it now, his hair stood up in fright. .

    Li Yuze looked like yesterday, as if he wanted to tear him to pieces and swallow him.

    "I won't go to bars in the future." Xie Yi cried.

    Lao Ge patted him on the shoulder, "Yeah, good boy, who goes to the bar, I'll have a memory in the future, don't go to that kind of place."

    "But what should I do now?" Xie Yi grabbed his hair, the first day of today When he was at work, he was caught by Xie Yi, and he owed him the 250 yuan that he didn't give last night. Isn't this helping Li Yuze to deepen his memory!

    "It's okay, brother, don't talk about President Li. The senior management doesn't come to us. Usually, our supervisor is called over for questioning. As long as you don't leave this floor, you won't see President Li." Lao Ge comforted him, " And Mr. Li will definitely drive over in the future, and go straight from the underground parking lot to the CEO's special elevator, you won't be able to touch it if you are careful."

    "President's Elevator?" Xie Yi had never seen any President's Elevator when he went to work before. It was a complete waste of resources. Capitalists would not come out with such a thing, but it was different in the President's novel. Everyone wrote about him. also wrote one.

    Now he is very grateful to himself who followed the trend at that time, too far-sighted.

    As soon as he got off work in the evening, he immediately rushed out of the office and walked out the stairs, cautiously along the way, as if looking for a spy connection.

    After leaving the company and arriving at the bus stop 500 meters away from the company, he breathed a sigh of relief.

    He had written down the location of the hostess' home in great detail at the beginning, but now he can easily find his home by bus according to the address he knows by heart.

    The hostess lives in a very old community with no elevator. The family still lives on the fifth floor. Xie Yi climbed the stairs again in the company today and climbed the stairs again, which made the already painful place worse by the wear of the pants.

    He complained as he climbed the stairs. He is also someone who has read tanmei novels. Although he always thought he was a straight man, his curvy roommate often read tanmei novels and recommended them to him. He read them out of curiosity. a few chapters.

    Xiaoshou in Danmei's novel would cry and lie down in Gong's arms every time he finished, and then Gong would bathe the weak Xiaoshou in his arms, wash his hair, change clothes, and hold him wherever he went. Richeng is like this, and he has to climb the stairs by himself. Sure enough, the male protagonists in romance novels are big pigs' hooves!

    When he scolded, he completely forgot that this romance novel was written by himself, and even if the male protagonist was a big pig's hoof, he created it.

    Xie Yi finally climbed upstairs, opened the door and smelled the aroma of the food, his stomach also growled, "Mom, I'm back."

    He shouted, and quickly bent over to change his shoes, he had to I quickly went to take a shower and washed out the uncleaned things in my stomach. As a result, I only took off one shoe, and was bumped by the person who came in behind me.

    He looked back irritably, and saw a woman with big black waves and delicate makeup. If he guessed correctly, she should be the heroine's sister who was favored by her parents and who often bullied the heroine and later robbed her of the hero.

    "What are you looking at? Just stand in the way and go." My sister threw off her high heels and stepped on the floor with her bare feet in. Just now, my mother, who didn't understand Yi, ran out of the kitchen and stuffed a piece of fresh milk into my sister's mouth. The fried pork ribs, "My daughter is back, are you tired from school?"

    "Mom, I saw a new bag on the way back, give me some money, I want to buy it." Like, pulling my mother to act like a spoiled child.

    Her mother coaxed her, "Let my brother buy it for you, he just started the salary."

    Xie Yi didn't need to listen to what they said. He covered his stomach and went into the bathroom. He didn't know how much Li Yuze got in last night. His stomach hurts so much.

    While taking off his clothes, Xie Yi took out his mobile phone and searched for how to clean it. He had to get all these things out, otherwise he would suffer to death.